Skout airgun dealer application

Thank you for your interest in the New EPOCH from Skout Airguns. At this time we are in the process of finalizing and testing the design for all of the various calibers. We want to ensure that our customers are fully satisfied with their purchases so we need to take our time to make sure everything is working as expected. At that point, we will be ready to start production and will begin to take pre-orders. Please be patient. We are as excited as you are and are certain that it will be worth the wait!

Dealers: We added our dealer application form at http://www.skoutairguns.com/dealerapp/

Good luck to everyone attending the RMAC event this weekend

Regards ~ Skout Airguns

My Maverick have been at 40 FP with the 20 grain Zan slugs, but shooting that i cant just dial back on the hammer dial and shoot lesser weights with any good shot string, CUZ then my speeds are all over the place with lighter slugs.
SO ! knowing i am not going to shoot 20 grainers very often, i have my gun dialed for 16 and 13 grain.
I am wondering if the scout with the ability to shoot lower pressures will allow for a larger spread in grain weight and still be able to maintain a fairly slat shot string with them all.

I am very much chomping at the bit to see a review of the Scout gun.

I personally think I would give them the benefit of the doubt and wait until they're open for business and have every one in place. We'll see then how their customer service is.
I agree with this comment. This is an established Company with a great Track Record based here in the US. They are not asking for any $ at this time during developement of the gun like some others where, and the $'s flew out of the Country. If we can be patient with the Likes of Edgun, Daystate, AAA, FX, why would we not extend that courtesy to Skout? I personally believe this is not some underfunded Dream but a solid effort to take the next step!
Just one Man's opinion

Reactions: DMTman
The fact that they want to take preorders without having anything to produce bothers me, Umarex did this with the Hammer for like 4 years lol, a lot can happen in that time.
I didn't know they were taking pre-orders. That kind of changes things. From past threads, I recall that they were a big part of the paintball industry although I have never dealt with them. I'm not sure how their track record was when they introduced new products. It would be nice to see a prototype or an actual one in action.

I didn't know they were taking pre-orders. That kind of changes things. From past threads, I recall that they were a big part of the paintball industry although I have never dealt with them. I'm not sure how their track record was when they introduced new products. It would be nice to see a prototype or an actual one in action.

They are, or were, back when I was in my prime time for paintball , smart parts was the budget level rifle for anyone wanting to be competitive in speedball.

Reactions: Peskådot671
When i was slinging paint, for a short while in 1988 or so, only pumpers was allowed in Denmark, and speedball was something we read about in magazines.

Of course that dident stop me from buying a semi, but ill be damned if i can remember its brand, my pumper was the Sterling STP
Our team got pretty renowned, with people from part of the country we never heard of knowing us very well, and we also placed quite will in all the tournaments we entered ( most of the team playing with rental guns and 12g cartridges )

Good times it was. :)

Reactions: Skout-airguns