SK19 - American Airgunner Challenge + Lauren Parsons

Airgun Nation

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 24, 2020
Colorado, United States
Have you been watching the American Airgunner Challenge?

Lauren Parsons from Airguns of Arizona is representing LCS Air Arms, and the SK19 episode was really fun!

If you thought hitting tin cans was easy... try it while standing on a balance ball! Safely of course.

Screen Shot 2021-08-10 at 2.52.56 PM.1628628250.png

well there is this thing where you can search on the web called 'Google'... 

well I did it and I did not get in trouble! Well not yet. Anyways...

https://www.outdoorchannel.com/show/american-airgunner-challenge/377406

I guess I need to get cable or something..

We ditched cable years ago. I watch it on an App called FrndlyTV. It's like $8 a month. I only pay for it during the American Airgunner Challenge season which I believe is 2 months long.. I record the series and watch at my leisure.

Hello All, 

I have LCS coming this month on preorder. Still need to pay in full etc etc, but was going with the .30 cal and the extra large tank. I was having some reservations in regards to the gun due to the fact of a non removable magazine a trigger that sounds not so good. I was considering maybe a FX Impact III instead but really do not need all the tune-ability the FX offers but I do want the semi-auto function of the LCS. See my debate. This gun will be used for hunting bird, rabbit and possibly pig in the future. I do need something that is very accurate and powerful but the fully auto function is not a huge concern for me. Any recommendations are greatly appreciated. 

Yeah they were all good and had to be to end up in the finally. The endurance style course of the finally really flabbergasted some of the contestants. What looked simple for some was really difficult for the others, odd as they are all seasoned shooters. Any idea Mike of when this was filmed with all the jackets being worn I'm assuming early spring?

Jking