SK-19 Air Leak

Thanks for asking. AOA recommends going to 250 bars to check for leaks and I have only a small tank to charge the gun.. With the gun tank at 0 bar the small tank would only bring it up to 140 bar. I just ordered a great white tank to have enough capacity to bring the gun up to the high pressure needed to check for leaks. I am not sure I will go up to 250 bar as that is the maximum pressure for the SK-19 or so the manual says. I will be checking for leaks as soon as I get the new air tank. 

Hi Yo, It is the process of being repaired by AOA. The gun leaked as soon as I received it new so I returned it. AOA repaired the power adjuster and returned it late last year. I did not get a chance to test it until a couple of weeks ago. Both pressures were down to 0 bar. AOA said they would fix it but I had to pay shipping. AOA suggested I charge the gun to 250 bar and they would try to have me fix the problem myself by phone directions. I then wrote directly to the manufacturer complaining that there was a manufacturing defect in this gun since it kept leaking before I even had a chance to pull the trigger. I asked for a replacement gun. The next day I received a phone call from AOA saying they were sending me a return label (free shipping) and explained that there were a number of changes in the power adjustment parts since I bought the gun and that they would put the new parts into my gun to correct the problem. I get a feeling that the manufacturer contacted AOA after I complained.. So The gun is in the mail back to AOA.