• Please consider adding your "Event" to the Calendar located on our Home page!
  • The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sitting Freestyle Pistol FT

An FT match would be at least twice as long in time, if i were to sit at every target , unless i was sitting on a wheeled cart and had a steward push me to the next lane .
1699907156009.png

• Wow
Reactions: Billinoregon
Sorry i am old = pistols should be held out at arm's length . one or two hands butt or grip rested if necessary .
I agree, but I also hunt with air (and pew pew) pistols and use the field target style of holds to accommodate hitting small targets at longish ranges.

Reactions: beerthief
Thanks for clarifying this, AirNGasman. After pestering you the last several days with questions I figured I'd reached my question quota and would annoy the general AGN crowd instead.

FWIW, and in case you haven't noticed yet, I annoy the general AGN crowd :mad: at every opportunity. Allow me to show you the way. Correction- wayS. 😂

By the way S :unsure:, you might want to think twice before googling some things I mention that you're unfamiliar with. Might be kinda like turning over rocks in rattlebug country; no telling what you might uncover.o_O

Reactions: Centercut and sjs