single shot tray for the Benjamin Cayden

it really sucks when you have to post a disclaimer on a post about anything to do with AG 3D printing. I was talkin to a dude here in Boise about fixin me up with a item , he was all good til I told him that it was a ss tray for my Cayden. He didn't even want to mess with it ...To much red tape . I started one out of wood, but haven't finished it. Thought about useing some composite decking , but went for the wood .

If you got a 3d printed easy to copy scan one from a bar of soap you EASILY made.

NO don't actually use the soap single shot tray you just made it will wear out unless you dig a deeper trough to stick half cut lengthwise appropriate size drinking straw or rigid PVC or plastic tubing material to withstand the friction of the pellet sliding over it into the breech that will wear out the soap.

Modeling Clay would do too just get the one you bake when done since its super easy to carve when wet. May shrink a little though.

Maybe fiberglass resin and naw... Too itchy...

You probably already finished yours outa wood anyway...

Maybe balsa wood easiest to do...

Hit up your mom and pops home made furniture or hobby wood worker shop for free throwaway scraps...