Single Shot Loaders for FX rifles

Since my FX Streamline .22 is (still) amazingly accurate (she consistently shoots sub-moa groups at 50m), I think she deserves a SSL that is better than the FX Single Shot Tray.

The CARM SSL that I'm using on my Dream-Tac is awesome. Unfortunately, they don't make one for the Streamline.

I just discovered Rowan Engineering products, as I was looking for alternatives to the FX SST. The Rowan Engineering product looks perfect. Has anyone ever tested their SSL for the Streamline or for any other FX rifle? How do they compare with the CARM SSL?

Rowan Engineering Single Shot Loaders

Thanks

Sorry can't help you I'm sure someone will have some ideas. My question is why do you want a single shot tray? Just curious I've been spoiled by muti shot magazines. Ha. Is there some advantage? Thanks Good Luck

Ah, it's just a personal choice. Not because it provides better accuracy, as I just don't know if that is the case.

I really prefer to shoot this way. Loading a magazine is boring. And when I used one, it happened that I cycled twice and ended up with 2 rounds in the chamber. Not great :)

CARM can't make SST's for the classic FC actions since he is 3 D printing the magazines and the breech engagement of the magazines is too thin to print. Rowan is probably making them from a mold and the plastic is much stronger and therefore he can make them. I actually prefer the CARM SST over the Rowan in this case as I think it's a better design. The Rowan will also git the Royale action as well but not dreamline since it's angled and not flat.

I don't know if this fits the Dreamline but I bought this FX SSL with my Impact back in early 2020 and I have not seen these recently. If you see the slot that means you can load the longest slug available for calibre.

20211120_171759.1647824936.jpg