• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Single shot loader for Crosman 1720T?

DUH!

A24644B4-5B55-449C-AC21-D0B6CD3F5828.1646537300.jpeg

Does anyone make a single shot loader for a Crosman 1720T? Would a loader for a P-Rod fit?
I have a Rowan single shot loader on my rifle and love it- want the same for my pistol.

I have not seen anything for the 1720T except the single shot tray that comes with the pistol from the factory. With regards to a P-rod loader fitting, I would say no. The P-rod and 1720T have different size loading ports in the breech. The loading port on the 1720T is longer (front to rear) and not as tall (top to bottom) as the P-rod. You might contact Rowan and see if they think there would be enough demand to make it worth their time to produce one for the 1720T.

Does anyone make a single shot loader for a Crosman 1720T? Would a loader for a P-Rod fit?
I have a Rowan single shot loader on my rifle and love it- want the same for my pistol.

I have not seen anything for the 1720T except the single shot tray that comes with the pistol from the factory. With regards to a P-rod loader fitting, I would say no. The P-rod and 1720T have different size loading ports in the breech. The loading port on the 1720T is longer (front to rear) and not as tall (top to bottom) as the P-rod. You might contact Rowan and see if they think there would be enough demand to make it worth their time to produce one for the 1720T.

Thanks- I doubt it's a big market for that specific pistol, but just thought I would see if anyone out there had already 3D printed something for it.