Single Loading for 3rd in EBR Speed Silhouette

thomasair

Manufacturer
Nov 6, 2016
Colorado, United States
I’m really impressed that Jeffrey Hernández from Panama made it to 3rd place by single loading in speed silhouette. It’s a bold strategy that he used to good effect. He focused on accuracy and not speed. Not one miss. There were a lot of magazine shooters that wished they were in his place. Congratulations to him. He also won the Sportsman 100y with the highest overall qualifying score and single card in history, took second in 50y, and won the 1 gun challenge. He’s way too humble to say anything about this himself. What a nice young man! I hope I can successfully post this video of him In speed silhouette. I’m very happy for him. He put in the time to practice and it paid off for him at his first ever competition. Congratulations, Jeffrey!

download.png

Thank you very much for all your kind words.

All the practice paid very well.

Dont really know what to say, this is an overwhelming feeling. Last night finally I had a good rest night after several days without proper sleep time.

Thanks Mike N. for being so patient with me, all the knowledge you have shared, your time and your words of support towards me are priceless.

Thanks again to all the people in general that takes the time to share their experience and knowledge with the new students that are hungry to learn and squeeze every bit from this amazing sport, the Airgun World. This is the true heart and the base for the sport to keep growing and be recognized as a great sport model.

Thanks again and I hope to see you soon.

God bless all of you and have a safe travel back home.

Jeff.