Since 'The Rocketry Forum' is full of woke commies, I thought I'd share yesterday's epic launch with my new frens here. Enjoy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice airgun. I want one.
Not sure if you are being snarky or not, but if so, this rocket will out run every projectile you have.

This is the "General Discussion" forum, so look up "general".

Mod edit: The ONLY place non-airgun related content is allowed is in the Social Forum. Please refer to the rules.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice but not a hobby you can pursue as a Dane, you can barely buy a rocket for new years evening, after a fireworks warehouse was placed in a residential neighbourhood blew up a decade or two ago.
Before that you could get nice rockets that could easy lift +600 grans of effect and set off car alarms all over, now the max are 79 grams.

Mind you i have contemplated whipping up my own motors and just do what i like,,,,,, in a responsible manner of course, CUZ i just do dislike the damn " commies " the Danes elect to hold dominion over us all, nanny state suffocating me.

Years / decades back a M8 did import A - B - C Estes engines and small rocket kits,, but stuff like that just do not cut it from a guy in my age.

Actually fireworks all together will probably be banned here soon. :rolleyes:

Reactions: tibor
Well i do like off topic forums, shooting the breeze so to say.
And as a off topic expert, even in real life which i have often noticed freak people the hell out, well it is a good place for me.

I tho however think many a forum site runners think a off topic forum would turn into a flame pit, and it also can, but with adult people around moderating / reporting the few, it should be no problem.

Well i do like off topic forums, shooting the breeze so to say.
And as a off topic expert, even in real life which i have often noticed freak people the hell out, well it is a good place for me.

I tho however think many a forum site runners think a off topic forum would turn into a flame pit, and it also can, but with adult people around moderating / reporting the few, it should be no problem.
You may be too new here to remember, but there was an Off Topic forum at one time. For the exact reason you describe AGN no longer has one.

Did you check my profile? Several threads posted about airguns in multiple forums. Is that your only interest in life? Do you never talk about anything else with airgunners besides airguns? I do. Hence the "general discussion" post. Say the word and I'll delete if an alternate topic now and then is too much too handle, smoothbrain.

I would also add the title was a clear indication of the content here, yet you took the time to click it and comment. Perhaps you can kindly just piss off to another thread? It's, like, super easy...
Morning smoothbrain,

the title itself should get this post deleted immediately, guess the moderators are out there enjoying their Sundays ;)

Ok I'm gonna start posting about bows and bowmaking now on the General since I've been posting about airguns in the past :LOL::LOL:

Admittedly, I'm pretty new here. I just came over from shooting PB's my whole life to look into this sport. Love it. I've been a member of several PB forums for many years. Seems every community has their fair share of wet blankets... but this one is setting records. Threads complaining about questions being asked by new folks, threads about FX's "bs marketing practices" and a litany of others.

So a guy posts a cool thread about a rocket in the General Discussion section... a section that clearly says "Catch All" right there in the heading. But, sure enough, people whine that it's off topic (in the Catch All section).

You guys need to relax a little.

OP, that is way cool. Spent my childhood with my nose in the Estes catalog. Shooting rockets is a lot of fun.

Yep fairly newb in here.
I know the dangers of letting people shoot the breeze, i have seen things run almost out of hand other places, but there it really wasent that bad.
You soon zero in on the few persons that really like to NOT loose a argument, i ran into one too, but i just choose to not debate the person.
But quite a few others have not been able to do that, so some went into ghost mode ( not post at all ) and others left all together or was kicked as that guy set them off to a level below that persons low level.

Ill be interested in making bows, as a child my father made a kick ass crossbow for me ( already illegal in the 70ties ) and for a play in school, well lets just say i had the best damn wooden sword of all of Robin Hoods merry men.
I have actually often contemplated buying a compound bow.

And speaking of compound bow,,,,, i am sorry we Danes beat you Americans 234-233 in the world cup yesterday.

imagescaler

• Haha
Reactions: Stan’s boy John
Rules are simple;

No Politics or religion !

And this is not an Off Topic section,...that was taken away for a variety of reasons, this is an Airgun section.

I don't understand why if you come from a certain position in the spectrum you feel free to just do as you please disregarding the rules you singned on for when Joining the forum.

Reactions: qball
how do I knock stuff out of the trees? well I guess this rocket stuff would ,, as well, or a bow and arrow
no name calling, just having a nice Sunday, thinking about getting a sundae
it could be "rocket science",,,, not the faux fauci science
Wow,,, 'smooth brain', I AM a stubble brain, as I do not shave my knogin 'smooth' I will have to save that one,,, 'smooth brain':giggle:
nice photos, I see quite a few cars on the roadway near by to watch the show

Status
Not open for further replies.