Simple Reticle

Paul,

we can help you better if you tell us a little more what you're looking for.

For starters, what magnification range. If you aren't sure, we can help with that, too.

Otherwise, take a pick from the three options below, and I'll have a list of scopes that will have simpler reticles — I assume you want to avoid reticles that have a Christmas tree.... — i.e., gridded reticles.... 😊 (I'm with you on that.)

Magnification:

Option (1): 3-12x (and 3-9x)

Option (2): 4-16x | 3-18x | 3-15x

Option (3): 6-24x | 5-25x | 5-20x | 4-24x | 5-30x

Matthias 😊

Making no assumptions, but the DYND-1 a very useful reticle for repeatable hits in the wind. It is setup for realistic air gun usage (sub 100 yards). The Christmas Tree is not notice, until needed, it is also clean and uncluttered. I've use this reticle to make hundreds of pests kills. And have made good use of that xmas tree in the wind. 

image.1646795910.jpeg

Making no assumptions, but the DYND-1 a very useful reticle for repeatable hits in the wind. It is setup for realistic air gun usage (sub 100 yards). The Christmas Tree is not notice, until needed, it is also clean and uncluttered. I've use this reticle to make hundreds of pests kills. And have made good use of that xmas tree in the wind. 

image.1646795910.jpeg

What scope is this reticle in?

image.1646795910.jpeg

What scope is this reticle in?

http://www.aztecoptics.com/

The SWFA milquad reticle is fairly simple using .5 hashes.

I'd use google images for a search request of "scope reticles" and pick which one you prefer. After identified the brand and model scope won't be hard to find in most cases.

I chose a thicker mildot reticle in a SFP scope for quick shooting and mils being correct on 10x for coyotes and for steel where I will never holdover more than 5 mils. Its an Athlon Talos 4-16x40.