• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Silicone Tube vs Carbon Fiber Liner

I remember seeing something like that as well and was trying to find it. I’ll post a link if I find that post.
Thanks. I’m beginning to think it may have been on one of the Facebook airgun pages. Not sure. I do know I did buy some 9mmx12mm silicone tubing thinking I might test it, just haven’t done that yet.

Thanks. I’m beginning to think it may have been on one of the Facebook airgun pages. Not sure. I do know I did buy some 9mmx12mm silicone tubing thinking I might test it, just haven’t done that yet.
Let me know how it goes if you test it. I’m interested to know how it works it’s a very inexpensive method and sounds like it could work well if it’s a tight fit to the liner and the ID of the barrel housing.

I see you are in canyon lake I’m just down the road from you in San Marcos :)

Let me know how it goes if you test it. I’m interested to know how it works it’s a very inexpensive method and sounds like it could work well if it’s a tight fit to the liner and the ID of the barrel housing.

I see you are in canyon lake I’m just down the road from you in San Marcos :)
I can tell you it is a tight fit with my setup. All stock/oem barrel and liner. .600mm 25 caliber. Glad to hear you are nearby. If you head over this way give me a holler. I’m off 306 and N Cranes Mill.

Awesome I’ll take you up on that one day when the weather is a little better. Do you have a place to shoot out there. I’d love to do some shooting and trade knowledge. Well probably just learn from you since I’m still pretty new to airgunning and haven’t had my 25 cal impact for very long.
Yep, have a place to shoot and an hpa compressor. Look forward to meeting you.