• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

N/A Silicone oil and grease, and o-rings

For your perusal -

Just getting into RC cars, I found this section of various silicone lubes of different viscosity's. Used for tuning shocks . From easily pourable to a lot higher viscosity.
NOTE - I bought some 70w. it's still pourable.
And yes, it's pure silicone. as advertised.

Then there is the "dif. grease". I'm guessing it's similar to most silicone grease viscosity (?) . Pretty thick, not really pourable.
Then, I posted the address to the whole section again, because they have a LOT of silicone, o-rings. But, only some of the venders list the size (by dimension and or by size number ), some don't ! Use at your own risk.

So, if you have a problem finding silicone lube...here ya go.

Mike

Reactions: L.Leon
New to these high power airguns, but old school RC car racer :D I was looking for what I needed to lube the guns and all I gotta do is bust out the RC toolbox.:)

And yes diff grease is comparable to silicone plumbers grease. But comes in known viscosities. Like a 1,000,000w. Pack the differential with it to create/tune a limited slip diff.

Reactions: jmohme
New to these high power airguns, but old school RC car racer :D I was looking for what I needed to lube the guns and all I gotta do is bust out the RC toolbox.:)

And yes diff grease is comparable to silicone plumbers grease. But comes in known viscosities. Like a 1,000,000w. Pack the differential with it to create/tune a limited slip diff.
Turbo Optima !!!

I still have two late 80's RC10s and a Tamiya Lunch Box (monster truck Grasshopper). My HPI Nitro RS4's are 20+ years old now.... wow.
Had a dirt track and 7 buddies that raced 1/10 scale electric 4WD every summer Sunday in the mid ‘80s.
Races were 5 min.
Rules: If you get lapped, you’re out. If you crash/flip/malfunction, you’re now an obstacle on the track till the end of the race -If you happen to get knocked back upright before being lapped, you’re back in!
Of course this was before any of us were married.
Apologize for off topic!

Last edited: