• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Silicone chamber oil in Nitro Piston airguns

This stuff is the best.
The manual calls for it and if you own a Nitro Piston airgun you should use it.

I've shot near 500 pellets thru my Benjamin Regal II and after two drops of Crosman RMC oil after those rounds I noticed a huge accuracy difference.

Don't use anything else in a Nitro Piston airgun.
It's not worth the headache. Just use what Crosman/Benjamin calls for.

The gun was dieseling out the box about 5 good times or so. I was thinking the gun was way louder than the 70% quieter the box had on the front and thought it was normal until I heard the explanation of what an airgun dieseling was. After the application of the oil I heard it pop one time the first shot and nothing since. I shot about 40 pellets 

I rolled the gun around side to side and back and forth to try and spread the oil around after I applied two small drops inside the chamber. 

Yes. Accuracy was greatly improved.
Sounds smoother too. 
I ran a couple patches down the barrel after shooting 40 pellets. I would recommend that after putting the oil in just to clean any excess out the barrel.

I haven't found any reviews on YouTube or really anywhere of the Benjamin Regal II NP and I am thinking about doing one myself after I get my sabo Carbon barrel shroud in. Just want to make it look better before I go posting videos.
For a $229 gun that I paid $129 for at Big5 I really can't complain and I believe it's a great gateway gun into air rifles. I've tried Crosman premier HP 14.3, RWS super points, gamo raptors (the gold ones) and the gamos with the BB on top (can't remember the names and JSB diabolos exact heavy 18.4 grains (I believe that's the weight) 
out of all those I prefer the JSB and Crosman pellets. The gold raptors are usually for taking long shots at targets and the occasional Hail Marys at squirrels out in the field behind the property I have. 100-150 yard shots that I catch a head shot every 20 tries or so. Lol.

I am glad you like the Crosman Premier Hollow Point 14.3 Gr. They fit nice and are readily available to me. I have went through and done a cleaning, trigger bearing and work, and cleaned and loctited everything on my Crosman Nitro Venom Dusk 22. I dont have that many pellets thru it yet, but I did remember hearing an occasional noise when cocking. This coupled with an occasional flier when sighting it in, prompted me to stop using it until I lubed the chamber.

I do like the premier hollow points.
1 because every Walmart has them
2 they shoot good and cause quick kills 
I've seen some bent skirts and had some flyers go high and low. I believe that is to be expected from pellets in general and enjoy the challenge of it. 

I looked up your gun and ours are similar.
I don't have a weaver rail, but they both have a traditional stock. Yours in synthetic and mine in wood that looks to be of the same shape and Monte Carlo cheek piece. I have a bull barrel shroud and you have the moderator. Both claim a 21ft energy so I'm sure the internals are exactly the same.
Have you tried any non lead pellets yet?

Check this video out.
This guy says not to oil the new nitro piston airguns.
He is from Pyramid Air
What is your advise on what this guy is saying?

7min 10 sec into video
Direct Quote
"Heres what you remember about lubricating gas springs.. You Dont'"

Airgun Academy Episode 39 - How to Lubricate Spring Guns
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9A3pvx95zLI

My NVD was shooting well. After a while it went wacky and I was going to send it back. I called Crosman and the rep says "When is the last time you used chamber oil?". My response is "I haven't", so he told me to get some and use it before returning the gun. I got some and two drops later the gun is nailing it again and has ever since. My advise would be listen to PA unless the manufacturer says otherwise.

Glad you got some and it worked for you
I'm sure the guy in the video is referring to the actual nitro piston that is filled and sealed. 
Chamber oil is for the piston seal that should be oiled every 250 shots or so with one drop or two drops every 500 or so like I have and wolverick has once he noticed a dry sounding gun. 
The stuff is hard to find at wal mart or any sporting goods store. I had to order it from Walmart.com