• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Silhouette practice

Here are some results of my silhouette practice yesterday, no wind with all targets at 20m. Targets are nra silhouette scaled down to 20m since my back yard is limited in length

20 shots at each animal, i usually like to paint after 10 shots on each but was lazy yesterday so I didn't. Missed 3 chickens and then 2 on each other animal for a total of 71/80

I am working on building a resetable target so only knock downs count, here all hits count

Shot with unmodded LG400 with rws r10

20220910_191015.jpg
20220910_190958.jpg
20220910_190947.jpg
20220910_190936.jpg

The rams were always the hardest to hit. Nice shooting.
Thank you! It is a bit easier at 20 yards, the pellet is bigger relative to the target and less wind deflection. My first time shooting an air rifle at 45 yards (and in competition) at the rams was the Louisiana state match this year; man the pellets out of 10m target gun move a lot!

I got a set of resettables from Louisiana in 2010. I had cancer at the time, so my buddy picked them up at Ridgway because I was trashed. So I don't know much about them, that time was a haze. I just repainted the chickens last week. Again I don't know who built them, but they did a great job.
I have a LG400 Premium? for indoor shooting in a winter league. I just dusted it off for winter practice. I use a Walther LG30 Dominator or AA 400 regulated for silhouette.

eJ1ggTk.jpg

NFIXzRD.jpg

El205rt.jpg

I got a set of resettables from Louisiana in 2010. I had cancer at the time, so my buddy picked them up at Ridgway because I was trashed. So I don't know much about them, that time was a haze. I just repainted the chickens last week. Again I don't know who built them, but they did a great job.
I have a LG400 Premium? for indoor shooting in a winter league. I just dusted it off for winter practice. I use a Walther LG30 Dominator or AA 400 regulated for silhouette.

eJ1ggTk.jpg

NFIXzRD.jpg

El205rt.jpg
Nice looking target (y)
ThomasT

It’s one of the only air rifle games that is almost entirely based on shooter skill….which is why not many want to play. ..
At my gun club usually all ranges busy but this 22LR range is empty. My favourite spots shooting my .22 Leshiy2 at silhouettes. A bit hard to flip with .22 but a followup shots help, sometimes :)
Also my best spot for 100 BR with my Impact.
20220716_174824.jpg

22LR range silhouettes.JPG

Reactions: ThomasT