silencer removal and POI changes

hey all,

I have a question about possible POI changes from removing the silencer for stuff like barrel cleaning and such; I bought an Avenger and picked up a DonnyFL Ronin to put on it. I love the silencer, but I do have to remove it to fill the rifle. I was looking at the Koi model with the tapered end cap that would allow my to not have to remove it for anything other than barrel cleaning. So, my question is does removing the silencer from the adapter really change the POI that much? Is it something you have to deal with when you clean the barrel every time? I ask because I have filled a couple of times now and haven't noticed a change. Is it really a big concern? I don't want to get into a pattern of always chasing my POI.

If the barrel has to be removed for cleaning you will likely have a slight bit of POI change depending on how accurate you are at installing the barrel exactly the same as it was when removed. As far as removing and reinstalling the silencer I have not noticed any change in my POI from that although if it gets loose, during a shooting session, a change in POI is noticed.

Daystate Huntsman Regal XL / Daystate Airstream - Removed for cleaning several times, no change to POI.

FX Impact X / FX stackable moderator - Removed for cleaning once, changed POI several clicks both vertical & horizontal.

Edgun Matador R5 / Edgun factory moderator - Removed for cleaning several times, no change to POI.

Daystate Huntsman Revere / DonnyFL Sumo - Removed for cleaning once, no change to POI.

When I say removed for cleaning, I mean cleaning the moderator... they're left on for barrel cleaning unless the two coincide.