Sights on your guns

What sights do you used on your airguns?

• Scope

Votes: 32 88.9%
  • Red dot

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Iron open sights

Votes: 17 47.2%
  • SeeAll sights

Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Diopter sights

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters
What sights do you use on your airguns? What is your favorite?

EzCollage_20231201_103726~2.jpg

I have an old Sheridan blue streak with a peep sight but my 5 pcps all have scopes. Actually I have more scopes than pcps. Airguns are accurate and take small game well but the size of animals mine kill are small and they need good shot placement to die quickly. So a scope is appropriate. The pump up only comes out occasionally for plinking.

Reactions: Septicdeath
Have about half my airguns scoped, half open sights and two with SeeAll sights. Scoped guns for precision, open sights for close range pesting or plinking out to just past 80yards, would shoot further but gets hard to see targets that far into the woods on my property without magnification. SeeAll sights are ok, but I prefer them for fixed distances. Currently using them @ 10m indoors (for winter) on guns that didn't come equipped with opens. Have used them at 25 and 50 yards with air rifles.

Reactions: Septicdeath
On my practical/pesting airgun (Leshiy 2) I usually have a thermal scope on it, for night-time pesting. When I take it to the range to use with my son it'll either have a red dot or iron sights.

I have two Crosman P1322s, one is set up as a pistol with a laser pointer (one where the beam width is adjustable) and the other is as a carbine . . . and right now it doesn't have any aiming device on it. I suppose I haven't used that one in some time.

Last edited: