Sightmark Wraith 4K Mini

Hi All,

I recently ordered a Wraith 4K Mini for my Prod. I go rat hunting every night on my property. It’s not like one of those dairy farms in England were they shoot rats all night. Last year I killed 30 using a head lamp and a Hawke red dot. I hit them with the light and if I’m lucky they freeze up in the bamboo. That’s my chance to take a quick shot. 
I used to set out a pile of bird seed with a motion detector but I got tired of waking up at 3am to take a shot. 
I ordered a Wraith 4K Mini and am supposed to get it in six weeks. I’m excited! It will be fun to video the kills. I almost ordered a AGM Rattler TS19-256 thermal. It would be useful for detecting the rats when they’re hiding in the bush. Anyway just wondering if you guys with thermal/NV experience think I made a wise choice. 
thanks

I have the Sightmark Wraith 4K HD and it is pellet on pellet and holds perfect zero with the QD mount. Haven't shot any critters at night but it gives pellet on pellet accuracy on paper targets at night. Just need to focus the illuminator and let em fly. During daylight I take it off and put on the Helix with QD mount and zero holds perfect to 75 yards. The one piece QD mounts I use are Lookoos brand off of Amazon for $70. Also have a Strike Eagle that I use sometimes with the Burris QD mount. Same results. 

I haven't gone the battery pack route yet. I can run 6 to 8 hours with the way it came and I have a Nitecore D4 digital smart charger for the IR light 123A lithiums. If I was using this setup every night then that would be a different story and I would build a good regulated battery pack with 18650's. 4 or 5 times a year night hunting pigs and varmints I expect what I have will last a few years.