• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sightmark Wraith 4K Mini question

I recently saw a Sightmark Wraith 4K Mini 2-16 Digital day/night scope at a gun show. The gentleman could answer some but not all my questions.

For anyone who owns or has owned one, I have a couple questions regarding the set up for up to 5 different guns.

-Can you use this feature to program different distances on the same gun? For example 10, 25, 50, 75 yards. This way I don’t had to worry so much with hold-overs for elevation.
-Is switching between different guns/distancing a complex process?

Thank you in advance for your replies.

It sure is possible to do as you want. You have to call up a menu by pressing a button twice then scroll to where you have the option to pick a rifle. You have 5 rifles you can set for or ranges if you want.

That process would be slow and IMO too cumbersome to do for range compensation during hunting. There is a large selection of reticles, many with holdover hash marks or dots. The scope works well but does not take the place of a scope IMO. It is HARD on batteries. If you get one you will want to recharge somehow.

It sure is possible to do as you want. You have to call up a menu by pressing a button twice then scroll to where you have the option to pick a rifle. You have 5 rifles you can set for or ranges if you want.

That process would be slow and IMO too cumbersome to do for range compensation during hunting. There is a large selection of reticles, many with holdover hash marks or dots. The scope works well but does not take the place of a scope IMO. It is HARD on batteries. If you get one you will want to recharge somehow.
Thank you for your info. I meant to clarify on my initial post, I do mostly range shooting at different distances and plinking. Understand about the quickness needed for hunting. Option to choose reticle for hold-overs would be ideal for quick shots sometimes needed when hunting.
I am going to try this scope. Thank you again.