Sightmark Wraith 4K Max 3-24x50 Digital Riflescope with IR Good or Not?

So I just picked up a Sightmark Wraith 4K Max 3-24x50 Digital Riflescope with IR should be here in 7 to 10 days, after looking at all the Scopes out there Today, For me technology has come a long way in the last few years, but on the same hand so has price. So I do a lot of varmint hunting at night and FT in the Daylight was this the right way to go? It will be going on this AEA Challenger Pro, as well as a few of my powder burners from time to time.

671A12C0-CF9C-48E4-8C13-70ED502CCE68.jpeg

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
Reactions: RM.510bigbore
I've been using my sightmark wraith HD 4-32 for three years now. I use a cold shot mil adjustable base with it. It has been ultra reliable. My day scope Nikon tactical broke in the same 3 year time. For my wraith HD the only negative is AA batteries are worthless. I run anker power banks 10,000 and13000mah. Sightmark seems to be reliable. I can shoot good group's at 125 yards with mine on 32 power in daylight. Your max should have front focal plane recticles. I'd learn to use the FFP recticle. My old wraith is like second focal plane recticle only accurate at base magnification. Good luck let us know how it works. Get a sniper hog light!!! My Chinese ir are not ultra reliable!!! My 2cents

Reactions: martylee38
Wow I have seen AR shooters hitting under 1 Mil at a 100 so I thought it would work good for me with my air and powder burners.
It will do fine but you won’t be clicking for precise long shots with an airgun like you do with a real scope. Zoom is nice and quick. Focus is super sensitive for best clarity at night. I wind up taking lots of blurry shots.

Reactions: martylee38
So I still have not had time to do anything with this NV stuff, But I did have a real nice coyote in my field last night a big female, I have 100 watt red lights outside around the house on all day and night you can see out to the tree line about 60 yards and still make things out in your scope, she was after a cat I don't think she seen me but she did stop to drink some water out there, And no I didn't take the shot, wind was blowing 20 to 30 mph and it was nice just to watch her, and she was not on my list of pests. I have did this before, with other coyotes and I had one challenge me at about 35 feet a few years ago coming from the shop to the house. LOL didn't end well for that one.

I've been using my sightmark wraith HD 4-32 for three years now. I use a cold shot mil adjustable base with it. It has been ultra reliable. My day scope Nikon tactical broke in the same 3 year time. For my wraith HD the only negative is AA batteries are worthless. I run anker power banks 10,000 and13000mah. Sightmark seems to be reliable. I can shoot good group's at 125 yards with mine on 32 power in daylight. Your max should have front focal plane recticles. I'd learn to use the FFP recticle. My old wraith is like second focal plane recticle only accurate at base magnification. Good luck let us know how it works. Get a sniper hog light!!! My Chinese ir are not ultra reliable!!! My 2cents
Thanks all My Scopes are FFP on my other weapons I am still looking and read more about this Sightmark Wraith 4K Max 3-24x50 looking to see if there is any adjustment for the Reticle or Cross-hairs kinda small if you ask me anyone know if you can change the size?

When I turn my torch on, subsequent clicks make it brighter. As you make it brighter you may have to play with the focus of your beam to see the difference. If you can’t, invest in new batteries. When my battery is getting sleepy, clicking the knob doesn’t make much difference.
Mine is definitely broken then. It comes on super bright. Too bright really. Batteries are new.