• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sightmark Wraith 4-32 x 50 Digital Riflescope

Been using one for three years.. Bought used on eBay for $330.00.. I only use Anker power bank...AA batteries too expensive for me....Its been ultra reliable..... I can see my .510 holes at 125 yards and shoot decent groups... All night with bigger IR light its like watching TV......👍 Only comment is should buy 2x version of Wraith for normal airgun ranges..4x worthless under 50 yards.....4 x digital zoom like a 10 x zoom on day scope....all close very hard to find things....Yes newer smaller scopes are available.... But for the money its absolutely works consistently and reliable.

17034234449544683592978505367286.jpg

Been using one for three years.. Bought used on eBay for $330.00.. I only use Anker power bank...AA batteries too expensive for me....Its been ultra reliable..... I can see my .510 holes at 125 yards and shoot decent groups... All night with bigger IR light its like watching TV......👍 Only comment is should buy 2x version of Wraith for normal airgun ranges..4x worthless under 50 yards.....4 x digital zoom like a 10 x zoom on day scope....all close very hard to find things....Yes newer smaller scopes are available.... But for the money its absolutely works consistently and reliable.

View attachment 418501
What IR flashlight do you recommend to go with the scope?

Sniper hogs lights 66LRX or coyote cannon....The cheap ones like mine work but there switches and quality control aren't good... If you like to tinker buy a.Vastfire... Also only buy quality Japanese 18650 batteries... like Panasonic or Sony

x2 on the Sniper Hog Lights. I have a Coyote Cannon, a 38 and I think four of the 66. I prefer the 66 over the Coyote Cannon. The Cannon is brighter but it is more than twice the weight. The 66 with turbo ir will easily get you looking past 200 yards.

Reactions: RM.510bigbore
x2 on the Sniper Hog Lights. I have a Coyote Cannon, a 38 and I think four of the 66. I prefer the 66 over the Coyote Cannon. The Cannon is brighter but it is more than twice the weight. The 66 with turbo ir will easily get you looking past 200 yards.
I just got the 66, I thought they were supposed to be good to spot up to 800yds without the turbo?