• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sig Sauer MCX Part Missing?

I bought a used Sig Sauer MCX from a local pawn shop. When I insert a CO2 cartridge, the gas leaks out in about 20 minutes. Examining the port, I cannot see an o-ring to seal the cartridge neck even though there is what appears to be a groove at the top of the threads for one. Can anyone tell me where I can buy a replacement or what the specs for the o-ring are so I can search for one?

Let me get this straight. Sig Sauer intentionally made this air rifle so the seal would wear out and require returning to the company for service and replacement? Wow! I hope law enforcement gets better treatment than that.

Looks like this is the only Sig product I will ever own.

That's a lot further than I went..... It's often recommended that you remove the co2 cart/s from a gun when done for the day. Specifically to avoid deforming that seal. It's just a bigger / more costly problem with the 88/90 gram co2 carts. None of this is specific to the sig models. That plastic seal is probably cheap, plus shipping. Getting the old one out, new one in is the hassle I haven't been motivated to overcome. If yours is still in the gun and you can get it out, flip it over and try using the other side. That will be my first attempt.

Reactions: Sublimemoon0000