Sig Sauer MCX gen 2

Ok, anyone have the gen 2 SIG mcx/mpx CO2 rifle? I know the gen 1 had it's fair share of issues, I finally got mine sealed up and working right.The Internals of the gen 1 are absolute trash. Made from cheap Chinese "pot metal" , weak and flimsy springs, just overall crappy. Was wondering if anyone has looked inside the new ones ? Is it built the same ? A picture would be awesome , I just would like to know before I buy. It's fairly new, like a month, I understand if nobody has yet.
Thanks guys 👍👍

Ok, anyone have the gen 2 SIG mcx/mpx CO2 rifle? I know the gen 1 had it's fair share of issues, I finally got mine sealed up and working right.The Internals of the gen 1 are absolute trash. Made from cheap Chinese "pot metal" , weak and flimsy springs, just overall crappy. Was wondering if anyone has looked inside the new ones ? Is it built the same ? A picture would be awesome , I just would like to know before I buy. It's fairly new, like a month, I understand if nobody has yet.
Thanks guys 👍👍
I just bought my first gun soo i was doing some research and love the mcx, but then i found out how poopty they are so i did more research and found the sig sauer mcx canbrake released in 2021. Then i had to research if this new model had the same flaws but all i could find was good reviews and then found a video of someone that said the internals was different. I havent used it yeat, got it last week from amazon for 200. waiting on my hpa system to come.

Reactions: Sublimemoon0000
The Canebreak is next on my list 👍I have the HPA tank, adapter and butt stock that I'm using on the MCX. I gotta say, it's pretty darn sweet 👍 totally worth it man, FPE and accuracy went up on mine, and you get quite a few more shots per fill than you do with the CO2 cartridges. Not to mention air is free, I use a four uncles foot pump to charge the tank, takes a little bit, but I get it to 2500-2600 and stop. I can get 220-240 shots with one fill (8-10) magazines worth. Definitely an upgrade, you should be satisfied with it.