• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

SIG Sauer M17 Quick Review

It's nearly impossible to tell the difference between it and a real M17 until you handle it. That's the good news. The bad is that my particular example is a frequent jammer, and worse yet I've wasted several CO2 cartridges when they failed to seal upon closing the loading lever and leaked out everywhere. As far as airguns go it's a looker, but mine mostly just sits in the gun case unused.

I have much better luck with mine. When I first closed the CO2 loading lever I went slow. The thing blasted the cold gas all over me and I dropped it. Put on a leather glove and tried again. Need to close it confidently and fast. No pellet feeding issues with mine. About as accurate within 30 feet as my Beretta FS92 PB. I enjoy tactical practice with it plus it's great for introducing people to shooting handguns even before a 22 rimfire. Regards