• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sig Sauer ASP20

Tom gaylord mentions them in his latest blog on pyramyd air. Sucks that it got discontinued so fast and parts won't be available for owners down the road. That's the way to get a bad reputation. Hopefully they are built well enough people get good life out of them or maybe some other company can provide parts for them in the future.

True. I can say I have about 20,000 rounds down range with mine, and it is as solid as the day I bought it. It is a tack driver and hits over 20 FPE. No complaints yet here, but I worry about future service...

You guys are good !! I attempted to place an order with Dowdle to test the waters. They sent an automated message that they are NOT responding to phone calls indefinitely, having LONG delays in replying to Email, and are "currently out of stock" and awaiting delayed shipments. Right !!!!! Now Sig, on the other hand, responded back right away, and said that they only have "a few". Their site seems to be legit. I guess. SigSauerClassics. Might be worth a shot if you're still looking for one of these. They aren't cheap though !!