• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sig Sauer ASP

I think my asp 20 in .22 is a keeper. It’s a hunting rifle, so I don’t know about FT or other uses. I ordered mine through sig , had to wait for a little bit. I have wood, but really want to see the polymer. The wedgelock system is great, the quality is very good. I like my hw30. I really like my asp 20. I had a hw97k in.177 that was really fine, but not in .177, I also prefer .22 for hunting. 
5111A6EF-EFA5-4C39-8D61-C53C1DF879B2.1612247609.jpeg
The bad is that it is loud. The trigger is a hunting weight, but breaks clean. The good is that it is not hold sensitive, powerful but not long and cumbersome(walther parrus is cumbersome). 

I think my asp 20 in .22 is a keeper. It’s a hunting rifle, so I don’t know about FT or other uses. I ordered mine through sig , had to wait for a little bit. I have wood, but really want to see the polymer. The wedgelock system is great, the quality is very good. I like my hw30. I really like my asp 20. I had a hw97k in.177 that was really fine, but not in .177, I also prefer .22 for hunting. 
5111A6EF-EFA5-4C39-8D61-C53C1DF879B2.1612247609.jpeg
The bad is that it is loud. The trigger is a hunting weight, but breaks clean. The good is that it is not hold sensitive, powerful but not long and cumbersome(walther parrus is cumbersome).

Well said. Mine is .177. Definitely a keeper for me.

For me, it was tough to tame, but can drive tacks once I figured out the dance moves..

No way to add a moderator , the factory mod is welded at the end. It’s not horribly loud, but if you have been spoiled by donnyfl and hunting with pcp’s, well a magnum gas ram springer will be loud. But if I had to keep one springer around , I would have a hard time not picking up the sig sauer. Just take out of box, add scope and pellets and shoot. No air tanks, compressors, magazines etc..