• Much like Google Reviews - members are allowed to create (1) unique thread for each vendor/manufacturer. You may "edit" your thread at any time to reflect any changes.

Sig Sauer A+ customer service

Unbelievable customer support from Sig. I had an issue with my MPX, I called Sig they said no problem. He sent me an email with return label. They received the gun yesterday and sent out a new one today. I could not believe I got an email from them this morning saying my gun has been shipped. I have never seen customer support like this before and I have been shooting airguns for awhile. As long as your gun is still under warranty which it was and you make sure to register it with them as soon as you get it, you are good to go. This is the second MPX I sent back with the same issue, it stops firing after a couple thousand rounds. You can pull the trigger but no c02 comes out. I found out from another poster that they have a weak trigger/ valve assembly that wears out over time.

If I knew about this problem ahead of time I never would have bought it. But it is too late now so I just have to keep sending them back for replacement. Big pain in the ass because they are fun guns when they work. I bought it for my wife because my Virtus is too big and heavy for her, I put a laser on it and she loves it. By the way my Virtus works perfectly after more than a year with thousands of rounds through it. At least they have great customer service.