Tuning Sig MPX HPA conversion issues

I have converted 2 MPXs with the Air Venturi bottle and they work for a couple of months then in the middle of a plinking session they stop firing. I pull back the charging handle and they fire a few more times then nothing. I can pull the trigger but no air is comming out. I sent the first one back to Sig for a replacement and that one did the same thing. That one is on the way back also. The next one I will stick with the c02. Has anybody else had this sort of issue? Thanks for your input.

My son loves plinking with his Sig MPX and MCX. Initially we used CO2 exclusively and after a few thousand rounds, experienced the exact same issue you mentioned above. Sent it back to Sig and it was repaired under warranty. The second Sig also experienced the same issue using CO2 and got sent back and repaired. Both issues were related to trigger/valve/seal mechanism. It would even go full auto as the trigger/valve/seal mechanism became sloppy....

We converted to HPA and again, after a few thousand rounds, the same issue cropped up. It is not a HPA issue, it is a weak trigger/valve issue with the SIg MPX/MCX mechanism that fails slowly after use...

That makes sense. I guess they are just poor quality guns. I bought it for my wife because my Virtus is too big and heavy for her. I put a laser on it so she does not even have to sight it in, just point and shoot. It just sucks I have to keep returning them. I do not know if I will pay to get it fixed after the warranty runs out, they were not that expensive in the first place. Thanks for your input.