• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sig ASP20 as powerful as NP2?

My wife and I will have our 38th in October. All those guns sounds like you have a serious addiction! LOL ! The only powder burners I have is a Glock M22 in .40 S&W loaded with CorBon 150 gr +P ammo. 1200 fps. 480 FPE. I also have a Remington M580 bolt action single shot .22 that I haven't shot in years. I was strapped for cash a couple years ago and had to sell my pre-64 (made in 1952) Winchester M70 in .257 Robert's. Hated to do it but needed cash. I had it since I was 16 yrs old took quite a few Blacktail and Colorado Mule deer with it. It pushed a 100 gr speer at 2900 fps. You must have some nice pieces in your collection.

...sometimes you just need the money...that stinks, but you can't look back.

Did I also mention I probably have WELL over 30,000 rounds of ammunition? You could see why it gets tight. Its one of the reasons I got into airguns. Space saving for ammunition and lets me shoot both at work and home. Dont have to travel to the range or upstate to get my fix! And as far as guns go, the wife only has one....a ruger 10/22 lr. So she doesn't really share this passion!

Edit: my wife and I also celebrate out anniversary in October!