• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Western Airguns Sidewinder/Rattler, Vulcan3 or Huben K1?

Every day and faster. At least for western rattler, lcs sk-19 and Huben k1. Even the marauder semi-auto was ridiculously accurate just had issues with it so I sent it back.
what about the power output ? accuracy if fine, but power behind what you are shooting means alot to hunting.
thats all i do with my airguns.
i have a HW100 in .177 that does 1 hole @ 30yrds with a full mag of 14.
excellent shooter, but the power is lacking for hunting medium sized game.

Reactions: TattoosByJohnnyV
Every day and faster. At least for western rattler, lcs sk-19 and Huben k1. Even the marauder semi-auto was ridiculously accurate just had issues with it so I sent it back.
My lcs .
what about the power output ? accuracy if fine, but power behind what you are shooting means alot to hunting.
thats all i do with my airguns.
i have a HW100 in .177 that does 1 hole @ 30yrds with a full mag of 14.
excellent shooter, but the power is lacking for hunting medium sized game.
. 25 shooting super accurate 41gn slugs at 950fps. .22 huben super accurate shooting 34.5 gn slugs at 940fps and .357 rattler super accurate at 160 gn 940 fps so yeah very exceptional hunters. With huben .22 I regularly pull chipmunks out of their hole through their skull at 50 yds. Benjamin marauder weak AF compared to the others.

Last edited:
My lcs .

. 25 shooting super accurate 41gn slugs at 950fps. .22 huben super accurate shooting 34.5 gn slugs at 940fps and .357 rattler super accurate at 160 gn 940 fps so yeah very exceptional hunters. With huben .22 I regularly pull chipmunks out of their hole through their skull at 50 yds.
Still waiting for a shot at the coyote who took 2 of my chickens where I can shoot without aiming towards neighboring homes

My lcs .

. 25 shooting super accurate 41gn slugs at 950fps. .22 huben super accurate shooting 34.5 gn slugs at 940fps and .357 rattler super accurate at 160 gn 940 fps so yeah very exceptional hunters. With huben .22 I regularly pull chipmunks out of their hole through their skull at 50 yds. Benjamin marauder weak AF compared to the others.
i'm talking .25, like my V3 was my question. your .357 is all good because i have a piledriver in .457 @ 720 FPE.
yes, apples to oranges and so is the .357 to .25, much less your .22.
.25 was my question and your a hair slack of 90FPE.........from a right out of the box V3.

Last edited:
i'm talking .25, like my V3 was my question. your .357 is all good because i have a piledriver in .457 @ 720 FPE.
yes, apples to oranges and so is the .357 to .25, much less your .22.
.25 was my question and your a hair slack of 90FPE.........from a right out of the box V3.
. 25 was the first I mentioned the biggest I've shot are 46 gn at 945 fps which is 91+ fpe want to try the altaros but for the $ this gun loves the zan slugs

why did you say ". 25 shooting super accurate 41gn slugs at 950fps"
but now you say 46gr at 945fps.....i also can go big.
i have shot the altaros 60gr at over 101fps, but it was not as accurate as the zans.
if we are just lobbing lead, i can go further :sneaky:
It's what I'm shooting now but before was shooting 46gn but need to resupply