Sidewinder .25 …. My experience and achieved accuracy.

The Sidewinder.25 arrived shooting the JSB 25.4 at 981 fps, too high for that pellet, but perfect for the NSA slugs 24.8 grain. It groups very well.

The trigger of this rifle is lighter than the one on the .30 Cal, I like it.

Regulator arrived set at 130 bar.

The Sidewinder.30 Cal arrived shooting the JSB 44.7 so good that there was no need to try a different configuration.

This .25 Cal is clear that I will need to get to know how it shoot different pellets at diverse fps. The very few shots that I made up to know show that the rifle is accurate but with some flyers with the .25.39 grain, so learning process will continue.

I will try also the JSB 34 grain.

As soon as I obtain something that make me feel satisfied I will share the groups. At this moment I do not feel much comfortable with the Aztec scope I mounted on the .25 Cal and that also affect your confidence at shooting.

The feeling at shot is really good , so a perfect accuracy is expected…. I will work to achieve it.

Last edited:
Here it is a group with the sidewinder .25 Cal at 83 yards shooting the JSB’s 34 grain.

Again, please take into consideration that I AM NOT a EBR shooter. I do not use a bipod. So, any of you can do it better certainly !

0000D723-EEE6-4352-A3BE-B02277411032.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: ram2jeep
Just made some shooting at 190 yards with the JSB 34 grain. Easy cake hitting a stone the size of a golf ball at that distance.

Extremely consistent !!

We are exactly in the same situation as when automatic watches faced quartz watches. Exactly the same but in different industry.

I am really sorry about other very respectable air rifles makers !!
I still use my automatics! 😀

Thank you! I'm fighting off the urge to place the order. I usually lose that fight.
I have the sidewinder .22, fun gun and great power, if you acquire the gun just prepare your self with a lot of ammo because you don’t realize how much ammunition you trow down that barrel till you run out of it and that can happen really fast

Reactions: Max B.
I have the sidewinder .22, fun gun and great power, if you acquire the gun just prepare your self with a lot of ammo because you don’t realize how much ammunition you trow down that barrel till you run out of it and that can happen really fast
Agree ..... Even considering that I do not use the full auto mode....

Reactions: Max B.