• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Sidewinder .25 …. My experience and achieved accuracy.

I got some NSA slugs in for my sidewinder .22, and the .2175 ones are doing really well at 50 yards. planning to get 100yard target set up this weekend if my hand heals enough to shoot. Don't keep loose razor blades in your toolbox if you are prone to blindly rummaging around in it.
So sorry for that !!!

Get healed soon !!!

I watched a review on the Huben that was shooting 18g pellets at 890fps and 32 fpe and the reviewer got 90 shots with a 3500 psi fill.
The 5000 psi fill was 140 shots. Seems pretty efficient for a 270cc cylinder. I have no interest in a 5000 psi fill with a hand pump.

The removable magazine seems like a nice feature. The sidewinder has a nice shot count also and the weight is reasonable 7.7 lbs vs 7.2 on the Huban. Tough choice.

I watched a review on the Huben that was shooting 18g pellets at 890fps and 32 fpe and the reviewer got 90 shots with a 3500 psi fill.
The 5000 psi fill was 140 shots. Seems pretty efficient for a 270cc cylinder. I have no interest in a 5000 psi fill with a hand pump.

The removable magazine seems like a nice feature. The sidewinder has a nice shot count also and the weight is reasonable 7.7 lbs vs 7.2 on the Huban. Tough choice.
At my age and condition I have no interest in filling anything, not even a ball, with a hand pump !!!