Sideshot Mobile/ Sideshot Gopro Help!!

Hi guys I purchased the sideshot phone mount a couple of years back and modded it for my action cam. But my nephew fell with my rifle and snapped the action cam away from my sideshot. Has I no longer have the file anymore which I 3d printed the plate. I was hoping someone else may have done the same conversion from phone mount too action cam. I still have the file for the plate to waterproof housing but need the black plate too the sideshot housing and then once both plates are attached to each separate parts screw through the waterproof housing through to the sideshot housing job done. Here is a pic anyway guys hope someone has the stl for the sideshot housing thanks.

IMG_3897.1620072398.jpg

ylRod0l.1620071931.jpg

I also like the way you have the case the right way rather than upside down like they are normally. Let me know when you when I can either pay for shipping or drop the file in one drive or which ever you use. Thanks so much for the help much appreciated.

Just send me your email address (in a private message) so I can send you an email with what I need