side wheel for discovery Hs4-16x44

That's looking sol.. i thought thete was like a universal with clamp/insert thing that fits variety..

Anyway probably bolws inexpensive out of the water

Maybe a 3d print guy here can crank you one out?

A little late to the party, but I have made a Nautilus wheel for the Discovery.
1704549837280.png

Reactions: Florida_Man
I was told that Eric was having family health issues. I stopped hearing from him some time ago. I was trying to get a wheel made for my Aztec, but after a short string of emails, I never heard from him again. YMMV, good luck!
You may want to try Scope-Werks .
I see that Eric make an elevation turret for a Discovery, maybe he can make a side-wheel for it.

Take care, Bernie.

Hi Guys, sorry for any missed email, etc.
I'm back in the shop but my time has been cut back a bit.
Scope-Werks is a side business apart from my regular 9-5 job as well as independent software consulting business. My wife was diagnosed with melanoma in October last year and things were pretty much tipped upside down for a few months with trips out to different medical facilities around the country. She is currently in treatment and the hospital trips eat into some of the free time.
I kind of lost track of my email strings from back in October. BigVitamin, (James?), I'll look through our previous correspondence and get back on track with you.
Eric

Hi Guys, sorry for any missed email, etc.
I'm back in the shop but my time has been cut back a bit.
Scope-Werks is a side business apart from my regular 9-5 job as well as independent software consulting business. My wife was diagnosed with melanoma in October last year and things were pretty much tipped upside down for a few months with trips out to different medical facilities around the country. She is currently in treatment and the hospital trips eat into some of the free time.
I kind of lost track of my email strings from back in October. BigVitamin, (James?), I'll look through our previous correspondence and get back on track with you.
Eric
Hey Eric, got your email! NP at all, family first! Re-reading my post, it may have come off snarky, but that wasn’t the intent, and I wasn’t going to broadcast specifics about what was going on. Eric makes great products and I fully endorse him and his products, just to be clear!

Hey Eric, got your email! NP at all, family first! Re-reading my post, it may have come off snarky, but that wasn’t the intent, and I wasn’t going to broadcast specifics about what was going on. Eric makes great products and I fully endorse him and his products, just to be clear!
No offense taken at all! I have a few other email threads that I left in the weeds I need to catch up on as well.

Reactions: Florida_Man