Side wheel for Athlon Ares ETR 15-60x56?

Hello all! I have an Athlon Ares ETR 15-69x56 coming from CameraLand (Thanks Doug!) and will need a wheel of some sort. I like the idea of a magnetic mount and a non-round shape.

What do you recommend? Thanks in advance!
I have the same Scope on order. was told by cameralandny that mine would be the first one out when they come in. Looking very much forward to it!

Reactions: GhostRider1685
Hello all! I have an Athlon Ares ETR 15-69x56 coming from CameraLand (Thanks Doug!) and will need a wheel of some sort. I like the idea of a magnetic mount and a non-round shape.

What do you recommend? Thanks in advance!
You might try MK Machining
They make wheels for many Athlon scopes.
Hope this helps
Edward

Reactions: GhostRider1685
I have the same Scope on order. was told by cameralandny that mine would be the first one out when they come in. Looking very much forward to it!
Today I called Athlon and requested when they expected the new 212108 to arrive. My original order I was told the middle of March. Now the expected date has changed to 2nd week of May. :confused:

Today I called Athlon and requested when they expected the new 212108 to arrive. My original order I was told the middle of March. Now the expected date has changed to 2nd week of May. :confused:
Doh! I appreciate the update. My little 12x Leapers will have to do the job a little longer than expected! Hopefully it allows me to appreciate the Athlon more…

Reactions: rc4fun