SHTF : Springer or PCP With Hand Pump? Which would you choose?

SHTF : Springer or PCP and Hand Pump? Which would you choose?

• Springer

Votes: 18 45.0%
  • PCP & Hand Pump

Votes: 22 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If passed history is any guide to longevity...My or "a" unregulated Daystate Regal .177 and a Hill hand pump...in a survival situation shooting a tin or two a year, filling to a relatively low pressure...something under 200 bar down to something above 100 bar...I don't know HOW long that set up would last if done exclusively to less than 200 bar and a 160cc tank...YEARS AND YEARS....Killin' pump oriings by going to to 250 bar and pumping too fast. My Huntsman hasn't been touched since bought USED View attachment 410287View attachment 410288View attachment 410289from AOA in '14...shot it some today. I would want a few of the little green high pressure orings for the Hill and a tube of silicone grease and plenty of pellets...I would worry more about droppin' the gun and damaging the scope...Over the last 9 years in high humidity climates as much as I've used this set up...a survival situation would seem like a vacation for my Regal and Hill. No brainer.
For your PCP hand Pump ...can I ask what brand that is that you have?

not my post to answer for RM100GUY, but, maybe it is a 'Hill' brand hand pump,,,,,,,,,:unsure: