Showing Off! Unedited Video Shooting Spinners and Chalk in High Wind

Hello Shooters!

I was pretty happy with how this shooting session turned out, so I am glad that I had a camera rolling. Here is a link:

I was shooting the hanging spinning targets (Assembly instructions can be found here) and chalk on top of the sawhorse at 25 Yards in 20mph sustained winds. I was shooting my 22cal Avenger shooting 21.14gr Baracuda Match 5.51mm Head at about 875FPS.

I hope that you enjoy watching this as much as I enjoyed pulling the trigger all those times. Woo hoo!!🤘

Airguns are awesome!!

I know!! Aren't they awesome!! 😎 I thought that was the perfect target for the higher wind. 🌪️
Would make practicing windage holdovers more fun! There are some concerns/warnings on the internet.
AWESOME DUST has been linked to smileatoesis, a response condition effecting the nerves of the face, and in extreme and not so rare cases, the person claps and yells randomly. People that experience this condition should continue use and not be concerned, UNLESS metal health professionals are present. :D

@SkeeterHawk, that’s some sweet shooting, you can really hear the wind. Love powdering chalk, you get an instant wind reading at impact.

Would make practicing windage holdovers more fun! There are some concerns/warnings on the internet.
AWESOME DUST has been linked to smileatoesis, a response condition effecting the nerves of the face, and in extreme and not so rare cases, the person claps and yells randomly. People that experience this condition should continue use and not be concerned, UNLESS metal health professionals are present. :D
I feel as you describe, chuckling to my self and exclaiming at my feats of backyard plinksmanship. I hope my neighbors don’t think I’m crazy… Just love to shoot is all… the day, and I hope it never comes, that I stop enjoying hitting what I’m aiming at? Will be a sad day indeed.

@SkeeterHawk, that’s some sweet shooting, you can really hear the wind. Love powdering chalk, you get an instant wind reading at impact.
Thanks so much! I know! I love the poofing chalk!

I hope my neighbors don’t think I’m crazy
I hope that they can just hear the impact, and not the shot, so hopefully they don't know where I am and will keep their distance.🤞

I hope it never comes, that I stop enjoying hitting what I’m aiming at? Will be a sad day indeed.
Too true! 😢 I hope that if this day ever comes, that I am so incapacitated that I don't care any more.

Reactions: L.Leon

I feel as you describe, chuckling to my self and exclaiming at my feats of backyard plinksmanship. I hope my neighbors don’t think I’m crazy… Just love to shoot is all… the day, and I hope it never comes, that I stop enjoying hitting what I’m aiming at? Will be a sad day indeed.
There was a time in my life that joy and Laughter were another man's dream. Nothing is worth the price of madness.

Reactions: L.Leon
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA great !
Hello Shooters!

I was pretty happy with how this shooting session turned out, so I am glad that I had a camera rolling. Here is a link:

I was shooting the hanging spinning targets (Assembly instructions can be found here) and chalk on top of the sawhorse at 25 Yards in 20mph sustained winds. I was shooting my 22cal Avenger shooting 21.14gr Baracuda Match 5.51mm Head at about 875FPS.

I hope that you enjoy watching this as much as I enjoyed pulling the trigger all those times. Woo hoo!!🤘

Airguns are awesome!!
wonderful shooting 20 MPH wind

Reactions: SkeeterHawk