Show your Sheridan

How many of you own a Sheridan?
20221029_174758~2.jpg
Show us your Sheridans

This one got away. IIRC it sold on FleaBay for $380 quite a few years ago. Seemed like a lot of money for a Sheridan then, even one this gorgeous. I might have paid that for it today just to be in the Sheridan club with such a looker. I tossed my Sheridan in the garbage in 1988ish when I bought a new .20 R1 carbine. Dumb!
Sheridan 1.jpg
Sheridan5.jpg
Sheridan6.jpg

1972's The Bluestreak purchased new in 72. I put it on layaway and payed it off with grass cutting money.
In the late eighties it got dropoed and landed on the open bolt breaking the solder joint at the receiver. I sent it to Beeman for the repair, and their worksmanship was aweful and the guns performance was sub-par.
At that time I added the peep sights, and trigger shoe, as well as dilling and tapping the trigger guard for different peepsight apertures. The Intermout is original from the early eighties, with a pistol scope.
I recently sent the Bluestreak to Tim McMurray, at Mac1 AG's, for a Steroid upgrade, and resolder with excellent results.
The other Silverstreak I just aquired. I call it my Dumpster Queen, and I plan to bring it back to the land of the living. It requires a complete rebuild including the breech repaired where the someone cut about a half inch off including the barrel. After an alcohol soak, and an new barrel crown, I was able to shoot a tin of pellets from it before it died again. I have the parts and tools, and I'm fixing to do my first rebuild.
20230112_153315.jpg

Last edited:
I have before, but my '73 Silver Streak. Came across it on Gunbroker, figured why not, put in a bid and a max bid figuring someone would go higher and went to work. Got an email a few hours later telling me Congrats, You have the winning bid. Well alrighty then...lol.
That winning bid was $170 and a week later this showed up at my door. Even still has the original handguard, just needed a little polishing :)
SS left side.jpg

SS right side.jpg

will be looking at "Toys that shoot end of March ."
Get with Dennis Baker at the show if you do not see anything on a table or walking around.

Dennis is pretty up to speed on Sheridans, and has way more stuff than what appears on the web site. He is always ready to talk Sheridan, and may surprise you with a gem or two.

C ya there, and I will make it a point to introduce myself if I have not done so already at the Midwest show.

Reactions: beerthief
Get with Dennis Baker at the show if you do not see anything on a table or walking around.

Dennis is pretty up to speed on Sheridans, and has way more stuff than what appears on the web site. He is always ready to talk Sheridan, and may surprise you with a gem or two.

C ya there, and I will make it a point to introduce myself if I have not done so already at the Midwest show.
now i have an AGN T shirt with name on it so maybe easier to find , yeah i think we met at Midwest

Reactions: Chuck-in-Ohio
My "trash can" Blue Streak, a friend rescued it from a dumpster and I eventually ended up with it.

DSC_6317.JPG

It looked like this when I got it-
DSCF5067.JPG

I found a new forearm and stock and my son and I rebuilt it. I recently folded up a new front sight from sheet brass, JB welded it on and added the Williams peep. I may refinish the stock some day, though I'd hate to lose the color. I store it with 3 pumps but it leaks down in a few months. It shoots very well despite the abuse it suffered from it's previous owner.

Last edited:
Reactions: .20calguy