Show us your squirrel gun for this season!

Is that Fat Boy extension make any difference except making Leshiy 2 longer? Because non of my guns liked that piece
It makes a difference on the fatboy for sure, but not enough to make it worth the length. I bought the fatboy for the look! I honestly barely use it any more because it really doesn’t do anything.

It makes a difference on the fatboy for sure, but not enough to make it worth the length. I bought the fatboy for the look! I honestly barely use it any more because it really doesn’t do anything.
I got a little upset with my FatBoy 2.0, because much smaller Tanto is doing better job, and doesn't look like a can of soda attached to the barrel

I do rotate my Airguns, right now I have been running my Taipan Shorty. It’s an awesome “by the back door” gun as well as a Woods Walker. Currently tuned to shoot the .22 Hades at 22fpe. It’s just perfect for my needs.
21BA2B95-02A8-4EA5-9850-639F85105614.jpeg

I do rotate my Airguns, right now I have been running my Taipan Shorty. It’s an awesome “by the back door” gun as well as a Woods Walker. Currently tuned to shoot the .22 Hades at 22fpe. It’s just perfect for my needs.
View attachment 307230
How do you like your scope. Trying to find perfect couple for my Edgun L2. Eye relief is one of the thing on L2 that screw some prismatic scopes for me, because scope sits further from eyes with L2's long buttstock.

How do you like your scope. Trying to find perfect couple for my Edgun L2. Eye relief is one of the thing on L2 that screw some prismatic scopes for me, because scope sits further from eyes with L2's long buttstock.
I always thought they were the ugliest thing to sit on top of a gun! But @orion had one and I got to look through it. That was enough for me to try one on my own. It's rather weird at first, and definitely a "getting used to" phase. But man!! I can't put the thing down now. You just cozy up to it and the field of view is amazing. Specially useful when tracking small jittery critters like squirrels, chipmunks, mice, etc. With a regular scope I would lose sight right away if they scurried off a bit. With this one you always have them in your sights.
As for the L2, I'm not sure, mine did come with the offset mount, that is necessary in order to close the eye relief gap. I looked at pics of an L2 and can't decide, looks like it may work, but can't say for sure.

Firstgear,

It's a Crown MK2 receiver(fill gauge and reg gauge are on the bottom) in a (partial)Saber Tactical chassis. I removed the front arca rail, rear buttpad, and bag rider from the chassis to make it lighter and improve handling.
I bought several 160cc (Dreamline, I think?)tube cylinders(230bar fill) to make it lighter and improve handling. I have the reg set high(~155 bar), so I only get about 27 shots/fill, but I can "refill" by simply unscrewing and re-screwing on a new tube.
I bought a .177 (shorty) Dreamline barrel/liner/shroud(300mm or 320mm?) and use a .177 FX hollow can moderator for lighter weight.
Overall length is about 35 inches. 26 inches when the stock is folded. 5 inches less if you take off the moderator.
I used to own a Dream Tact Compact, but found it lacking(less power, clunky extending stock, always felt top-heavy even with the lightest scopes, etc...). I loved shooting my Crowns, so I made this for a lightweight hunting/pesting/truck gun rig. The Saber chassis has holes for quick disconnect single point sling also. If you search through my posts, you will see many different iterations of the Crown Tact Compact(different length barrels, calibers, power levels, bottle versions, etc...)
Some have asked about POI shifts, but haven't encountered any(65yards and in) other than cold temp related lowering, which I know is going to happen with most all PCPs. There are 3 things which I do to my guns to eliminate any of the "POI shifts” that some people post about.
Hope this helps and good luck.

Bringing this back up since our season is about to end and I'm working on my next season's gun. I wanted a thumbhole stock for my mini 25 mega I made and the only one Kral has is for a bottle gun. I had the mega stock already, and almost sold it off, but kept coming back to the idea of bonding the 2 stocks together.

It needs to be finished up, but I just got it pinned together and fixed with fiberglass resin. Probably going to finish it up this weekend and smoothed out. Most likely matte black finish or go with a camo job.

Tuned for 24 shots at 800 fps with polymags and they stack out to 50 so far, which will be my limit anyhow with this gun. This is also the only gun I've ever had shoot the crow magnums with accuracy. It's actually giving me one hole groups with them as long as I sort the pellets. Those are going to be nasty hitting a squirrel's noggin!

She's all of 33.5" long and under 8lbs scoped with bipod. Quiet enough to not alert the neighbors either.

20230211_082857.jpg

20230211_082842.jpg

Bringing this back up since our season is about to end and I'm working on my next season's gun. I wanted a thumbhole stock for my mini 25 mega I made and the only one Kral has is for a bottle gun. I had the mega stock already, and almost sold it off, but kept coming back to the idea of bonding the 2 stocks together.

It needs to be finished up, but I just got it pinned together and fixed with fiberglass resin. Probably going to finish it up this weekend and smoothed out. Most likely matte black finish or go with a camo job.

Tuned for 24 shots at 800 fps with polymags and they stack out to 50 so far, which will be my limit anyhow with this gun. This is also the only gun I've ever had shoot the crow magnums with accuracy. It's actually giving me one hole groups with them as long as I sort the pellets. Those are going to be nasty hitting a squirrel's noggin!

She's all of 33.5" long and under 8lbs scoped with bipod. Quiet enough to not alert the neighbors either.

View attachment 331385
View attachment 331386

That’s a very handsome rifle. Great job
Matt black would look stunning !
My Kral loves polymags as well