Show us your squirrel gun for this season!

I would of gone with the .25 but here in Georgia on public land there isn't much I can legally hunt with a .25 cal. Small game is .22 and under. Turkey and deer and .30 and up.
That's kinda weird and also shows you just how uneducated the people are that are making the rules! Sad but true 😕

Getting this one set up, and hopefully ready to go by next season.

20230129_103541.jpg

It was hard for me to get, but I traded the owner my Red Wolf for the rifle. And honestly I couldn't be happier about the trade.

I have turned down the reg a bit to shoot the 18.1 pellets right now, being as I have probably 40 tins! But if need be I will get the 25.4 pellets and bump the reg pressure back up. So far the consistency of the rifle is amazing!

Reactions: moodyblues
Nothing like climate controlled Killin!

What caliber armada you got there?

Nevermind, I zoomed in and I see it's a 22. Good choice!
Ha, i usually open the window. It was my intro to pcp. Amazingly accurate and quiet gun. Gifted to me along with a big carbon fiber refill tank after my wife's brother passed. Down the rabbit hole I went. I now have 3 pcp guns along with some old co2, pump up guns and one springer.

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Got the Kral frankengun all finished up, ready for the upcoming season. Polymags stacking at 40 yards, crow magnums same POA/POI, hades is the runner up... I'd say Mr Squirrel will be in trouble soon!

also have a scope attachment to mount my red torch for those night rabbits and raccoons. 38 fpe should have no issues on the bandits.
20230218_075505.jpg

Got the Kral frankengun all finished up, ready for the upcoming season. Polymags stacking at 40 yards, crow magnums same POA/POI, hades is the runner up... I'd say Mr Squirrel will be in trouble soon!

also have a scope attachment to mount my red torch for those night rabbits and raccoons. 38 fpe should have no issues on the bandits.
View attachment 333305

Very very nice. You know I’ve been eying your krals for awhile !

The blackout looks sharp and your franken stock looks perfect !

• Love
Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein