• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Show us your "Rifle caddies"

What I originally had in mind when I designed it was for it to be a range box filling station so you had a place to store the gun while filling with air but I should have weighed it all because it is just too damn heavy to lift the tank, gun, and what ever else you might store in the box. The tank needs a cart to move around IMHO. I think it makes the most sense to not carry them together at least not a tank like mine. I will post a picture of a gun tote that a friend made years ago for Metallic Silhouette shooting. It is designed to hold pistols he had made a few and many of the guys I shot with bought them from him. My wife bought one for me for Christmas one year. I plan to loosely base my new design around that one but make it for a rifle.

Mike

Jogging strollers on Craigslist are a dime a dozen. They will carry a lot of weight easily. Very easy to modify rifle holders and a bottle fits underneath you could put a cooler on it also.and pushing it is effortless. Plus they fold up real small to fit in a trunk. My buddies have made hunting rigs out of them for farm pest control and lots of 3 gun competition shooters make them.

"AZBOBCAT"Jogging strollers on Craigslist are a dime a dozen. They will carry a lot of weight easily. Very easy to modify rifle holders and a bottle fits underneath you could put a cooler on it also.and pushing it is effortless. Plus they fold up real small to fit in a trunk. My buddies have made hunting rigs out of them for farm pest control and lots of 3 gun competition shooters make them.
Yeah, I still use my doggie stroller at the matches