• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Show us your "Rifle caddies"

Hi everyone this is James Parker owner of Riflecaddy located in Canada and the USA. Riflecaddy is trademarked and also holds two patents, so please be cautious how you use those words.

Our products are designed to secure, store, and transport your guns and gear. Check out our website to see how a "RifleCaddy" can work for you.

http://www.riflecaddy.com/

*MODERATOR APPROVED*

Hmmmm! 
Starting to act like another forum - aren't we????
forums should be places for open discussions not places to practice Law- 
I most definitely wouldn't buy one now-
Totally Wrong way to handle this-
and much to do about nothing-
Dont yeah think??
regards
CK
P.S
seems like Threads are starting to disappear with almarming regularity here- isn't that why some of you left the other forum??

"Tikkam65"Hi everyone this is James Parker owner of Riflecaddy located in Canada and the USA. Riflecaddy is trademarked and also holds two patents, so please be cautious how you use those words.

Our products are designed to secure, store, and transport your guns and gear. Check out our website to see how a "RifleCaddy" can work for you.

*MODERATOR APPROVED*
Might I suggest giving one, or more, away in the forum giveaway section as a way to promote your product (and redeem yourself)? I can all but guarantee that no one here has heard of this product, let alone purchased one. Might be a good way to earn customers rather than scare them away. At any rate, thank you for toning down your post a bit. Information is better than confrontation. 

"Coldking"Hmmmm! 
Starting to act like another forum - aren't we????
forums should be places for open discussions not places to practice Law- 
I most definitely wouldn't buy one now-
Totally Wrong way to handle this-
and much to do about nothing-
Dont yeah think??
regards
CK
P.S
seems like Threads are starting to disappear with almarming regularity here- isn't that why some of you left the other forum??

I agree, CK. RifleCaddy or Rifle Caddy...OK, so you own the trademark on RifleCaddy...No on here was try to rip you off. Cool it and enjoy the free plug for your product.

Larry

"ztirffritz"
"Tikkam65"Hi everyone this is James Parker owner of Riflecaddy located in Canada and the USA. Riflecaddy is trademarked and also holds two patents, so please be cautious how you use those words.

*MODERATOR APPROVED*
Might I suggest giving one, or more, away in the forum giveaway section as a way to promote your product (and redeem yourself)? I can all but guarantee that no one here has heard of this product, let alone purchased one. Might be a good way to earn customers rather than scare them away. At any rate, thank you for toning down your post a bit. Information is better than confrontation. 

Good idea Fritz...we'll see if he bites...LOL

What are you looking for in a range box gun tote? Should it hold more than one gun? Open tray in the bottom is the cheapest way to go I made an open compartment and a drawer in the last one but adding a drawer adds quite a bit to the cost because they are somewhat time consuming. The nice thing about using plastic is it does not mark up the gun. I won't have time to work on this for a month or so but any and all suggestions would be great. I don't mean to hijack your thread but it seems you are looking for the same info. I missed all the drama as the thread was already cleaned up before I read it.

Mike