Show us your Krals!

Let me know if you find any! I would love to get one in .177. Talked to Canada Shooting Supply but they can’t import bullpups (because Canada). Troy Hammer doesn’t import them, and Aceros de Hispania doesn’t have them. Wasn’t sure where else to look.
Ya good luck, I got my throne from Troy, I wish I would have kept it

Reactions: darylm
I tall with Ramen pretty often and asked about the np04 semi auto making its way over here. He can't import those either because they have a gas tube to blow back the bolt that runs inside the shroud. No shrouds allowed in the great up north eh!
Yeah, they’re pretty stupid up there (and unfortunately we’re probably not far behind them at this point). I just don’t understand why Reximex is such a pain in the ass to get a hold of here 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
How about a mega rifle BEAST!

20230101_165443.jpg

Just did a chrony after porting and hammer work. Crosman premiers on this string.

20230101_165250.jpg

Reactions: kuroshio_098
What a string! That's basically 50 fps spread over 70 shots at 35 fpe level. So it would be closer to 40 fpe with heavier ammo.
These rifles usually get around 28 fpe with 18s out of the box but for only about 36 full power shots. So a gain of 7-10 fpe and almost double the shots with simple porting and spring change.

Yet ANOTHER awesome stock on a Cayden. How's that synthetic jumbo stock working out for you?
I prefer the walnut stock but it's great when I need to set up the SJ as my "loaner" rifle. I had someone borrow it with that stock on it and they really liked. It's great to have as an option.

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
My Karl Bighorn 25 dedicated slug rifle. Took a lot of barrel work, removing the very tight choke and polishing in a full barrel length jug choke.

I really enjoy this rifle. Troy set it up to shoot my MpMold .252 hp bullets in the mid 80 fpe.

I am in the concept stage of adding a 4500 psi cf 700 cc bottle and using a Pitbull power spring and removing the vrs. I am slowly increasing the fill towards 4000 psi, I am at 3900 psi now and it still shows the Karl cliff so it definately does 9need more psi

Cool thing is that for under $200.00 I can get the parts to convert it to either 30 or 38 caliber, if I do I would go 30 as I have a dandy
Bulldog carbine.

Regards,

Roachcreek
C72D3A08-8FCF-4ABB-A831-C60BB9AC72DB.jpeg

2BE8C90F-F89A-4D7D-BF78-E629918590F2.jpeg

Last edited:
Recently purchased on the marketplace here. NP03 in 25 cal with some cheapo accessories. I really enjoy this one. Very accurate even shooting off hand with a red/green dot sight.

Likes Polymags and frankly it likes almost every kind of ammo I've fed it. Getting about 32 fpe max... haven't done any adjustments on the power yet. Although I have a feeling the guy I bought it from had it dialed in pretty well already.

Kral.jpg

Last edited: