Show us your Krals!

How is the build quality of Kral compared to the Benjamin Marauder/Pistol Marauder stuff? I remember there were a bunch of issues when they first came to market with the Puncher Breaker bullpups. Boostcreeps posts with them are intriguing me!
They've got the bugs worked out now. The cocking levers and trigger setups were cast metal and would break easy.

They are built like tanks, and I feel they're a superior design to the benjamin stuff. I graduated from 22xx/Benji to kral guns. Theyre all pretty much interchangeable parts in the puncher line up.

I like Krals for some reason. I have never taken one apart that didn’t have issues but I think if a guy would have bought it and shot it, he might have been ok for a while. I think I like that they are a almost finished gun. Finish it if you want to or live with it the way it is. I have two and both are heavy on the mod and refinements. Love ‘em both.

I like Krals for some reason. I have never taken one apart that didn’t have issues but I think if a guy would have bought it and shot it, he might have been ok for a while. I think I like that they are a almost finished gun. Finish it if you want to or live with it the way it is. I have two and both are heavy on the mod and refinements. Love ‘em both.
I have been watching vids on this, has me curious

F93D4C05-957C-4314-B0D1-3CB5D4BDCCCE.png

The minpup got some early morning sun and it's first avian prey.

Starling and 26 fpe polymag to the head.

Also a group of 12 nsa slugs off hand at 30 yards on the bottom of the target. Top group is baracuda hunters same off hand distance. Might have to go back to those, i sold off 14 tins because my other guns didnt like them... who knew?!

20230101_084635.jpg
20230101_085150.jpg

I've got a synthetic .25 Flashpup and it's a little hammer, but not one of my favorite guns for sure. I like it, but I just don't love it.
I had one it was a 22 and a beast would do 42 fpe with baracuda match. For like one and a half mags though. Can't have uneven amounts like that, that's just silly.

Here's another group off hand 30 yards. Left of target is H&N terminators and the right is crosman 14.3 domed. Rested from a bag it would do much better. I had this barrel in a rifle before and it was one hole groups with 9 different pellets off a bench at 40.

20230101_090404.jpg

I wouldn't leave you without a group from cheap wally world 14.3 crosman hollows. The vertical group in the center of pic. These were arm rested on my BBQ pit lol. 6 shot group, all of these groups were 6 shot/half mag except the 12 shot NSA at bottom. First 2 shots at the bottom were hole in hole!

20230101_091044.jpg

Can't beat that for cheap pellets. I've killed more game with crosmans than any other pellet, just gotta have a gun that ain't snobby!

Reactions: EdinGa
My .25 absolutely loves AA 25.4s. I can't find my notes on it but if memory serves me I've got it set up at 34 fpe for 2 mags. View attachment 319017
My 25 hydra was a laser beam with polymags. Hit a bird with one at 45 fpe and it sounded like a bottle rocket popping!

It's the choke they have, its pretty tight I think. Have you tried the FX hybrids? They work pretty good in choked barrels, IME anyhow.
I haven't. I wanted the economy of shooting cast in my .25s and didn't do enough research before I jumped on the Flashpup. My bore seems to be a little over-size and does not like anything I cast. The ones I've recovered barely have any rifling marks.

🤔🤔 that rifle looks familiar 😀 I would t mind getting my hands on one of those new reximex metas
Let me know if you find any! I would love to get one in .177. Talked to Canada Shooting Supply but they can’t import bullpups (because Canada). Troy Hammer doesn’t import them, and Aceros de Hispania doesn’t have them. Wasn’t sure where else to look.

The minpup got some early morning sun and it's first avian prey.

Starling and 26 fpe polymag to the head.

Also a group of 12 nsa slugs off hand at 30 yards on the bottom of the target. Top group is baracuda hunters same off hand distance. Might have to go back to those, i sold off 14 tins because my other guns didnt like them... who knew?!

View attachment 319010View attachment 319012
Fill the hollow points in on those Hunters with RTV silicon and they hit even harder! 👍

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Let me know if you find any! I would love to get one in .177. Talked to Canada Shooting Supply but they can’t import bullpups (because Canada). Troy Hammer doesn’t import them, and Aceros de Hispania doesn’t have them. Wasn’t sure where else to look.
I tall with Ramen pretty often and asked about the np04 semi auto making its way over here. He can't import those either because they have a gas tube to blow back the bolt that runs inside the shroud. No shrouds allowed in the great up north eh!

Reactions: darylm