Show us your Krals!

I just gotta ask... these morning groups are fine, but the evening ones aren't. Are you guys having a but too much fun at happy hour before the evening range time?
The jack d shots lol
Temperature difference maybe?
All ways happy hour when shooting dr😁

Hi Pete
I printed a single loader in 22 it's fine.
I shall see if I can print 177 and test it sometime today.
Other than that carm are well and truly tried and tested magazine manufacturers who do single shot tray for kral guns and magazines pete.
Hi Paul. I have tried 4 single shot loaders now including the one with the gun. Two from ebay. One useless the other ok with long pellets only instant jam with short pellets and one of the internet arrived yesterday and the worst of the lot. I have tried a few mins ago to buy a Carm one but Bulk orders only. I think it said £170. The gun this moment is with my Nephew he is hoping to remove the anti Tamper. The NP02 is new to him. Is it difficult?

Last edited:
@Telephonepete

That string looks pretty good. The groups are not terrible either but I would want better too.

There's a lot of things to try out, but to help narrow it down if you haven't done so, I like to shoot at competition cards with a single shot per bull. That way I can see any patterns clearly throughout the fill. For me, that helped to reveal that some ammo was not as consistent as I thought. This also helped to figure the optimal start and end fill pressure for accuracy.

I only have .22 Krals but they strongly favor JSBs. Also, my Krals are most consistent from 2500/2600 psi down to 1800 psi or so.

In both of my Krals, I changed out the hammer spring to shorter and stiffer springs to give free flight to the hammer. This did help to eliminate fliers and improve the guns overall. I also polished the barrels in both of them. This also helped with accuracy and to decrease how often the barrels fouled.

From the factory, my NP03 needed the polishing more, it was very accurate for about 20 shots then the bore would get very dirty and require 7-8 pull through patches to clean. It now can do about 100-200 shots and needs 1-2 patches to clean.

My Puncher Mega is more accurate, unsuprisingly. Below demonstrates the progression as I improved it. First pic shows 25 yard 5 shot groups with JSBs from my Puncher after changing the hammer spring. The second pic is testing different ammo after bore polishing at the same distance. The last is a 25 yard card after changing the hammer spring again and I realizing that JSB heavies worked better than 15.89s. My Mega may do slightly better now as I have a better bipod and worked on the trigger.

Good luck with the NP02!

View attachment 362044

View attachment 362045
Thanks very much. Just removing the barrel band altered things but then I suppose it would. I straight away took it as arranged previously to my Nephew and we shot a couple of groups. It is just possible that the barrel band may have made things rather better. Anyway he is removing the anti tamper and I hope will drop it under 12 ft lbs to make it legal and anything else that occurs to him. He has a empire xs that he is always messing with.

@Telephonepete

That string looks pretty good. The groups are not terrible either but I would want better too.

There's a lot of things to try out, but to help narrow it down if you haven't done so, I like to shoot at competition cards with a single shot per bull. That way I can see any patterns clearly throughout the fill. For me, that helped to reveal that some ammo was not as consistent as I thought. This also helped to figure the optimal start and end fill pressure for accuracy.

I only have .22 Krals but they strongly favor JSBs. Also, my Krals are most consistent from 2500/2600 psi down to 1800 psi or so.

In both of my Krals, I changed out the hammer spring to shorter and stiffer springs to give free flight to the hammer. This did help to eliminate fliers and improve the guns overall. I also polished the barrels in both of them. This also helped with accuracy and to decrease how often the barrels fouled.

From the factory, my NP03 needed the polishing more, it was very accurate for about 20 shots then the bore would get very dirty and require 7-8 pull through patches to clean. It now can do about 100-200 shots and needs 1-2 patches to clean.

My Puncher Mega is more accurate, unsuprisingly. Below demonstrates the progression as I improved it. First pic shows 25 yard 5 shot groups with JSBs from my Puncher after changing the hammer spring. The second pic is testing different ammo after bore polishing at the same distance. The last is a 25 yard card after changing the hammer spring again and I realizing that JSB heavies worked better than 15.89s. My Mega may do slightly better now as I have a better bipod and worked on the trigger.

Good luck with the NP02!

View attachment 362044

View attachment 362045

View attachment 362047
Hi kuroshio_098
Looks like the work is paying off with the last card.
The np02 I've just acquired the trigger was stiff" second stage was there but stiff.
The black paint that's on the sears doesn't help if you feel it its rough to the touch and the casting Mark's.
Which explains the gritty not so good trigger.
My np03 hated slugs but this np02 likes them alot both in 22cal.
Before I set about the barrel I shall put hades and jsb through it and get a better reading off it.
But it goes to show with a little bit of spit and polish things can improve alot
Your showing it.
For a gun under £500 unregulated I think the np02 and 03 hold their own when ironed out
Regards
Paul

I picked up an Akela from Amazon and spent some time getting it to hummm... deburred the receiver, changed some o-rings, polished the bore, dumped the baffles, made a barrel band, modified the stock and gave it a quick refinish. Now she shoots perfectly. With just a red dot I'm hitting the 2" gong at 50 yds 12 out of 12 times. I'm happy.

IMG_20230619_132433332_1.jpg

I found the barrel shroud on my Kral Empire X to be virtually worthless. Additionally, the shroud is made of aluminum so thin that it splits easily. I removed the shroud, added a series of half inch rubber grommets to the barrel, and installed a carbon fiber tube over the barrel with a 22mm ID. There is no play in the carbon fiber tube. I did have to lightly sand the inside of the tube to get the best fit over the barrel fitting at the back of the rifle. Everything fits perfectly, including the Koi on the end. The rifle is very quick to shoot and great for the field.

IMG_0290.jpeg

IMG_0292.jpeg

IMG_0291.jpeg

IMG_0293.jpeg