Show us your Krals!

Since the np03 seems to be a buzz right now, and I just converted one to a bullpup, I figured why not start a Kral gun pics thread.

Here is the aforementioned pup. Took a breaker and cut it down to size, used the tube and barrel from an NP03, dual hammer spring, biathlon lever, and the knight multi caliber bolt. Has the Troy Hammer power adjuster mod done as well, but all other ports are stock.

finished the action last week and finally got around to the stock this week. Just one coat of tru oil and it came out so dark I was worried it would be just brown if I did another. I took the quick way out and did 2 coats of poly brush on. Sanded it back with 400, and sprayed 3 layers of poly. It's a hunter so didn't care if it came out perfect, just needed something. Wish it was a bit lighter but it's cool, still better than the factory finish.

Running 4 mags at 26 fpe with polymags, can get 3 mags at 32 fpe but it got to be too much for the buck rail moderator and I don't need that much with this rig.

Just a hair over 27" long and 8.4 Oz with the bipod.

20221231_183513.jpg
20221231_183548.jpg

Anyways, let's see everyone else's Kral guns! I'm obviously a fan!

Reximex throne. Turn reg down to 100bar and it shoots cphps like lazers, turn it up to 150 bar and it does 50fpe with .218 24.8g slugs. Consistently a sub moa critter getter.

View attachment 318903
Took me a second to realize there is a rifle behind the Throne! I was like "what's this? A double barrel air gun?"

Is that a Kratos behind it?

• Haha
Reactions: Elbowgrease
Kral Puncher Synthetic .22. Currently trying to extract more accuracy by adjusting the bipod. I may also polish the barrel but this barrel was pretty good out of the box.

View attachment 318894

View attachment 318911
Here's how my mega used to look right after I got it. I added a mega 2 shroud to it with the np03 barrel. Had 8 Mrod baffles in there it was super quiet at 22 fpe in 177.
20220529_085643.jpg

Now it's in a walnut stock, huma regged with 280cc tube and front gauge, same np03 barrel and shortened the shroud.
20221015_094807.jpg

Thanks! I need to oil it. I've got the stuff to do it, but haven't yet. It should really pop then.
Just be careful and don't darken it too much. I've tru oiled a few American walnut stocks and they didn't soak up the stain like the Turkish does. It's almost as bad as rough sanded beech will be like a sponge. But what do I know, im not a wood refinisher,, I just wing it each time and pray it comes out half way decent!

Reactions: bearair
Very nice rifles, I've had 2 lol. Just too long for me, I'm more of an offhand shooter. I harvested one to make a 25 caliber Akela which is also a good rig.
I am the same, this is my 2nd krayos also, it will be moving on the become another empire xs or some other .22 bullpip sidelever. Lol

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Here's how my mega used to look right after I got it. I added a mega 2 shroud to it with the np03 barrel. Had 8 Mrod baffles in there it was super quiet at 22 fpe in 177.View attachment 318914

Now it's in a walnut stock, huma regged with 280cc tube and front gauge, same np03 barrel and shortened the shroud.
View attachment 318926
Sweet! I wondered where that full length shroud came from.

Mine is the model with 230 cc tank and 19" barrel. I adjusted it to 875 fps with 15.89 JSB for 40 shots by changing out the hammer spring and cutting it so that it has very little preload.

Reactions: Dr. Kralenstein
Sweet! I wondered where that full length shroud came from.

Mine is the model with 230 cc tank and 19" barrel. I adjusted it to 875 fps with 15.89 JSB for 40 shots by changing out the hammer spring and cutting it so that it has very little preload.
I've never seen a 230cc tank before but your air tube does appear to be between the 180cc and the 280cc in length. Interesting.