• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Show & Tell AIRROW

Part of my collection:
One of my prized possessions the Airrow A-8S Stealth
This is the actual weapon used in the movie
Hard Target with Jean-Claude Van Damme
(note the rubber mock-up used for rehearsal and scenes)
Got it in Vegas at Citadel Gun & Safe on Dean Martin Drive many years ago.
air2.jpg

air gun.jpg

airrow.jpg

I had the opportunity to buy one a few years ago at a decent price but didn't and then couple of years ago I ran across one in a gun shop in Branson, Mo he wanted $1600 for it, you have a very unigue airgun. Congratulations
I had always wanted to add a weapon from the "Movies" to my collection. I was the last one to bid on it and it so happened we were in Vegas so I went in the shop and saw it live. He put it together and shot it to show it worked. I was impressed and I was sold. I told him my offer was my last bid cash right now! The rest is history.
air10.jpeg

air11.jpeg

Reactions: Bowhunter73
I had always wanted to add a weapon from the "Movies" to my collection. I was the last one to bid on it and it so happened we were in Vegas so I went in the shop and saw it live. He put it together and shot it to show it worked. I was impressed and I was sold. I told him my offer was my last bid cash right now! The rest is history. View attachment 343015
View attachment 343018
That's awesome my friend

Reactions: SniPeralez