• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Show off how you put a sling on your springer

If that gun had been thought a forth of what my Concrete spackled 97 has be thought you would have had to sell it for parts out of shear embarrassment the first year..
I'd never sell it for parts and I sure don't see it wearing out.

I probably wouldn't Quikrete it either, but I might treat her to a fresh stock. I have a few spares lying around, some better and some worse.

I've had two of these guns that I have rewelded the breech plug back into, and straightened the barrel and underlevers back into alignment. They were broken by the UPS man, most likely ran over by a forklift. But they shot good as a new one. Gave them to a couple friends that needed em at the time.

So I'm sure yours shoots just fine and will continue to do so until you can't find .20 pellets anymore.

I've removed barrel bands from some real nice rifles when I bought them used. And I bought a lot. I only buy modern used guns in VGC. I bought some new ones too. A few owners used a strip of paper under the band and did not mar the barrel. The rest usually have a scratch or mark. Cold blue does not really fix anything. Maybe hides it a little bit. Normally that mark is still plain as day to me. Try using some paper.

I'd never sell it for parts and I sure don't see it wearing out.

I probably wouldn't Quikrete it either, but I might treat her to a fresh stock. I have a few spares lying around, some better and some worse.

I've had two of these guns that I have rewelded the breech plug back into, and straightened the barrel and underlevers back into alignment. They were broken by the UPS man, most likely ran over by a forklift. But they shot good as a new one. Gave them to a couple friends that needed em at the time.

So I'm sure yours shoots just fine and will continue to do so until you can't find .20 pellets anymore.
For you guys that are .20 fans (As I am) I found some FX .20s 13.8.s in stock.
Leshiy shop out of Spain has them. I just ordered 5 tins 500 count total bill to the U.S. 114.00.
22.80 a tin. These shoot great in my Hw97 and Rws 34. I am happy with the price and with the JSB's and H&N's I have, a good supply for a while.
11/27/22

Reactions: fishing43