Show me your FX Dreamline

here is my .25 dream-tac, and its for sale in the classifieds !!
dreamtac RH.jpg

Beautiful rifle. That chassis costs more than a Dreamline!

Why did you switch to a Lothar barrel? Is the barrel band still necessary with a Lothar barrel?

just to experiment and excersice different possibilities :)
Liners fx are accurate in general
But in case of .177 caliber and at lower velocities lothar is a bit more accurate in my opinion; when I use my crown in .177 I also use lothar
Since the lothar barrel also has a 50cm, the barrel holder seems useful to keep poi

just to experiment and excersice different possibilities :)
Liners fx are accurate in general
But in case of .177 caliber and at lower velocities lothar is a bit more accurate in my opinion; when I use my crown in .177 I also use lothar
Since the lothar barrel also has a 50cm, the barrel holder seems useful to keep poi
@brawler1588 uses his dreamline compact tactical in .177 low power, and is super accurate. I’ve shot it with him at the range, and it’s super smooth, super quiet, and super accurate.
My dreamtac compact in .22 is also a tac driver shooting cphp at 700fps (which I consider low power), but I set it up so at the turn of the power wheel, I can get them going 880fps also if I need a little more penetration at longer distance.
I love the platform overall!

Reactions: qball
@brawler1588 uses his dreamline compact tactical in .177 low power, and is super accurate. I’ve shot it with him at the range, and it’s super smooth, super quiet, and super accurate.
My dreamtac compact in .22 is also a tac driver shooting cphp at 700fps (which I consider low power), but I set it up so at the turn of the power wheel, I can get them going 880fps also if I need a little more penetration at longer distance.
I love the platform overall!

My DTC in 177 shooting 177 hades at whopping 690 FPS, super accurate and spooky quiet. Down side of lots of adjustment is people can screw it up easy.

My DTC in 177 shooting 177 hades at whopping 690 FPS, super accurate and spooky quiet. Down side of lots of adjustment is people can screw it up easy.
I believe Matt got the idea for the dreamtac from you initially. Then he was the reason I bought one. It’s a vicious cycle. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: qball
I believe Matt got the idea for the dreamtac from you initially. Then he was the reason I bought one. It’s a vicious cycle. Lol

I freaking love that thing!!! Super deadly on nutters with hades, super deadly on skunks with the 13.4 monsters and super fun to shoot cheap crosman pellets just for target/plinking. All at 690 fps or same zero with twist of the hammer spring wheel.

Last edited:
I bought my Dreamline lightly used from a forum member via the Classifieds.

My previous experience with FX (Maverick) was not great, but I really like this Dreamline “Classic”.

I polished the trigger (FX really needs to improve the ability to lighten the 2nd stage while still retaining 2 stages).

I swapped it to .177 (polished the barrel with Flitz) and dropped the reg to about 90 bar about 4 days ago.

It’s shooting the JSB 10.34g really nicely at 41 yards - even one group that the 1st 4 went into a single pellet sized hole! I like to think that I didn’t choke on the 5th shot, that’s it’s because I shoot unsorted pellets straight from the tin, lol.

A0A1D9A4-6AC2-4A62-89F6-05FF37AD45BD.jpeg

78B4E80D-DB6F-46A7-9399-20733668AF6C.jpeg

7988A767-D6EA-44E4-BD7D-C61BFE17DBFD.jpeg