Show me your FX Dreamline

This isn’t mine, but I built the power wheel for it.

A1B53359-8E00-41B9-9BCA-F075180166E2.jpeg

@Cool_WhipDl650 show them the nicest dreamline to ever bless AGN!
She a collaboration of sorts. Thanks to you for the acquisition and original build. My part is the DonnyFL, Athlon optic and caliber change to .22cal from .25, although the .25 kit isn’t going anywhere. Just in case. She is currently my perfect benchrest shooter. The impact is still a work in progress.

1D8108E0-9035-48D2-9041-6454C4CB293C.jpeg

She a collaboration of sorts. Thanks to you for the acquisition and original build. My part is the DonnyFL, Athlon optic and caliber change to .22cal from .25, although the .25 kit isn’t going anywhere. Just in case. She is currently my perfect benchrest shooter. The impact is still a work in progress.

View attachment 277261
I miss her

PXL_20220721_161018287.jpg

I added the digital gauge, because those factory gauges are too darn small. I changed the pistol grip to one I like better. I replaced that knob with a standard M4 screw because, "Why the knob?" And I replaced the original 320mm barrel with a 600mm barrel. I think it shoots better, and I know it uses less air.

ETA: That picatinny scope rail is an aftermarket Aeron CZ 20 MOA scope rail.

Just getting into airguns and got a Dreamline Aeron CZ FT to start out. Added a bottle and designed an adapter to allow me to still use ACZ rail. Looking forward to shooting this a lot when the weather permits. Really looking forward to the journey of tuning and discovering what ammo I like etc.

Dreamline ACZ Bottle.jpg

Doesn't anyone shoot with wood stocks anymore. These guns may shoot tops, but they are butt ugly. I guess looks are more important to me then accuracy. Do they make any of these guns with wood stocks.
I agree 10000%. Shocked you didn’t get flamed. However to each their own. I don’t think the “light” version has anything to do with more accuracy but just lighter weight for hunting. You do also get a much better external hammer spring adjuster over the wood stock classic. I’m with you though, no matter how maneuverable and functional they are you have to look at them at some point. Yikes.

Reactions: coastal drifter