Show em - Single stroke/Pump Pneumatics, the more exotic the better!

Someone mentioned a Diana 100 so I thought I’d send a picture from my shooting bench. Disregard those pistols, this was a post about the 100. 😀
IMG_4995.jpeg

Thanks Mike, much appreciated.

10 meter air rifles fascinate me, and Walther was always a point of focus.

I gave up looking for a left handed Diana 100, and have yet to see a left handed Steyr LG-1 or LG-10 ssp offered up at the right time.
Well, they are all lovely!

I know wot you mean on the Walthers - they do have that certain je ne sais quoi. These two are for the wrong hand (and not pneumatics), but would fit on top of your Walther time line - LGV "Olympia" and LGV "Spezial." As much as I love HW 55's...I'd prolly take one of these to a real 10-meter match!

IMG_0930.jpeg

Last edited:
Here is a Walther 10 meter SSP match rifle time line.
Every SSP rifle model Walther manufactured, excluding variants of each model.

All are either Left handed or Ambi stocked.

View attachment 401976
Top to bottom
LGR
LG-90
LGM-1
LGM-2
LG210 Jr.
YEAH LEFty's

Reactions: .20calguy
Hi S.A.,

Key words here are "have had". I don't own any SSPs now.

I've never paid any attention to serial numbers, so can be no help in that regard. My airgun thing has always been all about performance; the guns', and mine. But if I can be of any help to you in those regards, feel free to ask (probably best if we do that by PM). I have ongoing records of my velocity testing of hundreds of airguns of all kinds; as well as photos and long-range accuracy testing of many of the best.

Regards,
Ron

View attachment 401127
Hello Ron,
Thank you very much for your message, and sorry for my late reply.
Nice to read that you have kept records of performances, and that you have photos and long-range accuracy test results.
I have tried to send you a PM, but I think I've not been on this forum long enough to be able to do so.
I would love to ask you a few things about your ex-Sharp and Heirinkan guns. In order to get in touch, may I ask you if you could perhaps send a PM to me, or otherwise an email? [email protected]. I should be the one making contact, but I can't LOL.
Thank you in andvance and best regards,
Louis

Ps. This is my Ace, very accurate and powerful, although I prefer the lighter Innova.

2O9FjiT.jpg

I;
Hello Ron,
Thank you very much for your message, and sorry for my late reply.
Nice to read that you have kept records of performances, and that you have photos and long-range accuracy test results.
I have tried to send you a PM, but I think I've not been on this forum long enough to be able to do so.
I would love to ask you a few things about your ex-Sharp and Heirinkan guns. In order to get in touch, may I ask you if you could perhaps send a PM to me, or otherwise an email? [email protected]. I should be the one making contact, but I can't LOL.
Thank you in andvance and best regards,
Louis

Ps. This is my Ace, very accurate and powerful, although I prefer the lighter Innova.

2O9FjiT.jpg

Email sent, Louis.

Last edited:
Someone mentioned a Diana 100 so I thought I’d send a picture from my shooting bench. Disregard those pistols, this was a post about the 100. 😀View attachment 401947

What pistols do you have there? How do you like them?

Like to have one just to plink and have fun with. I have 0 interest in getting into 10m shooting. Just think it would be something fun to take to deer camp and play with in camp.

What pistols do you have there? How do you like them?

Like to have one just to plink and have fun with. I have 0 interest in getting into 10m shooting. Just think it would be something fun to take to deer camp and play with in camp.
There's an FWB 100, a Walter LPM-1 and a Izh 46. All ssp pistols. Started out shooting rifles but now find myself more often shooting 10m with the pistols in my basement. Pure shooting bliss. If you never shot an ssp match pistol, you really need to try it. You'll be hooked.

Reactions: Bam86 and Arzrover